OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Either or no preference TBH. Larsson would have been my dream pick though. Watching him in the WJC's sold me completely. Going up mostly by himself against the bigger Russian defensemen and holding his own.

BTW, this is the hockey God's paying back Ottawa for tanking and snatching Daigle
laugh.gif

man...i want larsson soooooo bad too but i think we're gonna take nugent-hopkins

i didnt catch the thing live but i saw murray's face after on tsn
laugh.gif

man...i want larsson soooooo bad too but i think we're gonna take nugent-hopkins

i didnt catch the thing live but i saw murray's face after on tsn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ haha was thinkin the same but if I remember correctly ATFK knows his hockey...

we shall see...

doesn't matter most of us in here know about hockey, it's all luck and opinion
dude who won our playoff last year picked Chi.over Philly in the finals and people made fun of him before the playoffs started and he shut them down when he took home $1300 due to that being the tiebreaker

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ haha was thinkin the same but if I remember correctly ATFK knows his hockey...

we shall see...

doesn't matter most of us in here know about hockey, it's all luck and opinion
dude who won our playoff last year picked Chi.over Philly in the finals and people made fun of him before the playoffs started and he shut them down when he took home $1300 due to that being the tiebreaker

Its not about what teams finished with 110+ points in the regular season or which teams are stacked with 30 goal scorers. The teams that win in the playoffs are the ones that are specifically built for the playoffs. To me, those two teams are the Bruins and Ducks. We shall see.

Its not about what teams finished with 110+ points in the regular season or which teams are stacked with 30 goal scorers. The teams that win in the playoffs are the ones that are specifically built for the playoffs. To me, those two teams are the Bruins and Ducks. We shall see.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Its not about what teams finished with 110+ points in the regular season or which teams are stacked with 30 goal scorers. The teams that win in the playoffs are the ones that are specifically built for the playoffs. 

Very True

Its not about what teams finished with 110+ points in the regular season or which teams are stacked with 30 goal scorers. The teams that win in the playoffs are the ones that are specifically built for the playoffs. 

Very True

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif

Id also say that if my team fell into a playoff spot.

not sure if this was directed at me but I never said the Rangers were built for the playoffs. They will most likely get bounced out of the first round.

Good luck to the Canucks... but having 117 points in the regular season doesn't mean %!+*. Only 1 of the past 7 Presidents' Trophy winners have gone on to win the Cup.

laugh.gif

not sure if this was directed at me but I never said the Rangers were built for the playoffs. They will most likely get bounced out of the first round.

Good luck to the Canucks... but having 117 points in the regular season doesn't mean %!+*. Only 1 of the past 7 Presidents' Trophy winners have gone on to win the Cup.

agree to an extent but there are many variables and I think your first statement can be very contradicting because look back at history and many top teams won and many teams with depth and scoring won which says a team with those attributes can't win, it's about about the next match up IMO. I don't think there is any team that you can say is built for the playoffs but what teams can adjust best to the concept of a usually lower scoring-tighter defensive scheme. I think every team has the ability to be "built" for the playoffs, coaching is also where the great coaches shine or the average coaches. 
just my take  

laugh.gif

ATFK, don't pay attention to empirestrikesfirst 
laugh.gif

agree to an extent but there are many variables and I think your first statement can be very contradicting because look back at history and many top teams won and many teams with depth and scoring won which says a team with those attributes can't win, it's about about the next match up IMO. I don't think there is any team that you can say is built for the playoffs but what teams can adjust best to the concept of a usually lower scoring-tighter defensive scheme. I think every team has the ability to be "built" for the playoffs, coaching is also where the great coaches shine or the average coaches. 
just my take  

laugh.gif

ATFK, don't pay attention to empirestrikesfirst 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom