OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Playoff Predictions

East Final Four: Capitals, Bruins, Lightning, Sabres

West Final Four: Canucks, Red Wings, Ducks, Kings

SC Finals: Bruins vs. Ducks

SC Champions: Boston Bruins

Playoff Predictions

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Playoff Predictions

1285960289888.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Playoff Predictions

1285960289888.gif

/\ haha was thinkin the same but if I remember correctly ATFK knows his hockey...

we shall see...

/\ haha was thinkin the same but if I remember correctly ATFK knows his hockey...

we shall see...

cool that we got number 1 (wow @ new jersey winning and ottawa getting shafted)

yet its still sad at the same time

I realize this might be a longshot, but if anyone of you want to pledge or vote for me in the NHL Beard-A-Thon, you can do so at this link: https://www.beardathon.com/bruins/timboknows/profile.aspx .

I'm going to be growing out my beard for the duration of the Bruins' playoff run.

Proceeds from Beard-A-Thon go to to One Mission. One Mission is a childhood cancer foundation dedicated to enhancing the lives of pediatric cancer patients and their families. They are a registered 501 (c)(3) foundation that provides help, hope, care and support to children and their families touched by pediatric cancer. One Mission funds patient and family support services, cutting-edge cancer research, and programs and services that help children and their families cope with the many physical, emotional and financial challenges associated with this disease.

Thanks all!

I realize this might be a longshot, but if anyone of you want to pledge or vote for me in the NHL Beard-A-Thon, you can do so at this link: https://www.beardathon.com/bruins/timboknows/profile.aspx .

I'm going to be growing out my beard for the duration of the Bruins' playoff run.

Proceeds from Beard-A-Thon go to to One Mission. One Mission is a childhood cancer foundation dedicated to enhancing the lives of pediatric cancer patients and their families. They are a registered 501 (c)(3) foundation that provides help, hope, care and support to children and their families touched by pediatric cancer. One Mission funds patient and family support services, cutting-edge cancer research, and programs and services that help children and their families cope with the many physical, emotional and financial challenges associated with this disease.

Thanks all!

Originally Posted by Physicx

Don't feel too bad for Ottawa, they'll have more chances in the next few years
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

Don't feel too bad for Ottawa, they'll have more chances in the next few years
laugh.gif

true true
laugh.gif

anyways, who do you want at 4?

couturier and huberdeau look good in that range

i just dont want to be last place ever again
laugh.gif

true true
laugh.gif

anyways, who do you want at 4?

couturier and huberdeau look good in that range

i just dont want to be last place ever again
laugh.gif

Either or no preference TBH. Larsson would have been my dream pick though. Watching him in the WJC's sold me completely. Going up mostly by himself against the bigger Russian defensemen and holding his own.

BTW, this is the hockey God's paying back Ottawa for tanking and snatching Daigle
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom