OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

who needs the nhl playoffs when you have the draft lottery tonight to look forward to?
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

How are all my hockey brethren doing? Well, it's that time of the year.

I can't wait for the Bruins/Habs series!

Let's go Bruins!  

Upset of the 2011 Playoffs:
Preds over Ducks

Let's go Bruins!  

Preds over Ducks

Originally Posted by True Blues

Originally Posted by Physicx

who needs the nhl playoffs when you have the draft lottery tonight to look forward to?
pimp.gif
Says the Oilers fan.
this is about as exciting as it gets during april for us
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

top 4 is all i ask. larsson baby
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Says the Oilers fan.
this is about as exciting as it gets during april for us
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

top 4 is all i ask. larsson baby
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
man Vancouver fans are coming out.

Heard Pronger is DTD and could miss game 1 and could come back for game 2. Not worried tho for some reason
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Heard Pronger is DTD and could miss game 1 and could come back for game 2. Not worried tho for some reason
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

I feel really good all the sudden about this team, don't know what it is, maybe it was how they played Saturday but I feel good this team is ready for the playoffs

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

I feel really good all the sudden about this team, don't know what it is, maybe it was how they played Saturday but I feel good this team is ready for the playoffs

pimp.gif
Says the Oilers fan.

My Facebook is blowing up with Oiler fans talking about it. It's taking all my strength not to start ripping them. For being in last place, they have some real wreckless fans. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Says the Oilers fan.

My Facebook is blowing up with Oiler fans talking about it. It's taking all my strength not to start ripping them. For being in last place, they have some real wreckless fans. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Let's go Bruins!  

Preds over Ducks

Way to go out on the limb there buddy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Let's go Bruins!  

Preds over Ducks

Way to go out on the limb there buddy
laugh.gif

DETROIT -- Red Wings center Henrik Zetterberg says he's out for least Game 1 against thePhoenix Coyotes

Zetterberg arrived at Joe Louis Arena on Tuesday morning with a brace on his left knee and got a ride to the dressing room on the back of a cart.
Third-seeded Detroit opens the playoffs Wednesday night at home against sixth-seeded Phoenix.

Zetterberg says he doesn't know if he'll play in Game 2 on Saturday. He was injured last Wednesday when he was checked by Bryan Allen in a 3-0 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes.

He missed the last two games of the regular season and finished with 80 points -- 18 more than any teammate -- after averaging about 70 points the previous two years.

The Swede won the Conn Smythe Trophy as the playoff MVP three years ago when Detroit hoisted the Stanley Cup.

DETROIT -- Red Wings center Henrik Zetterberg says he's out for least Game 1 against thePhoenix Coyotes

Zetterberg arrived at Joe Louis Arena on Tuesday morning with a brace on his left knee and got a ride to the dressing room on the back of a cart.
Third-seeded Detroit opens the playoffs Wednesday night at home against sixth-seeded Phoenix.

Zetterberg says he doesn't know if he'll play in Game 2 on Saturday. He was injured last Wednesday when he was checked by Bryan Allen in a 3-0 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes.

He missed the last two games of the regular season and finished with 80 points -- 18 more than any teammate -- after averaging about 70 points the previous two years.

The Swede won the Conn Smythe Trophy as the playoff MVP three years ago when Detroit hoisted the Stanley Cup.

Back
Top Bottom