...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

The only problem I am having with the Tour is I have been dropping a lot of calls and my signal is real weak. I wonder if sprint can do anything about it. hasanyone ever bought a signal booster?

Just seen a dude wit the 8520 for T-Mo
And its prob the dopest BB I have ever
Seen! It has a sensitive %+% track pad that
Moves like butta, it has like a rubberized
Bezel around the casing and buttons, instead
Of that cheesy plastic metal. Dude sed it drops
On the 5th of this month. If the optical pad can
Hold up wit the life of the phone, RIM has a winner.

I need this phone!!

Originally Posted by RedMan

The only problem I am having with the Tour is I have been dropping a lot of calls and my signal is real weak. I wonder if sprint can do anything about it. has anyone ever bought a signal booster?
try upgrading ur firmware ...

anyone know how to check what version of BBM on my BOLD? i've just graded to v4.6.0.282, best firmware to date to me (switch to 2G/3G
pimp.gif
). I wanna upgrade to the latest BBM but i wanna know what version i have so far.

Originally Posted by JiveTurkey813

The Tour is the T1T$$$$$$$$ LOVE mines....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
But I would trade someone for there Bold Straight up!!!
The Tour is better then the bold in almost every way though...

Originally Posted by piczon1983

After being an iphone user for a while, i made the switch today for a bold. I traded my boy straight up for it. Ive just had enough of the touchscreen and Ive had a blackberry before and i loved it. Quick question, The battery cover of my bold is blue. I thought it was suppose to be black?

They sell different color battery doors for the Bold so it's possible your friend just copped another battery door, but yes the original color is black. Ijust made the same trade last week.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by RedMan

The only problem I am having with the Tour is I have been dropping a lot of calls and my signal is real weak. I wonder if sprint can do anything about it. has anyone ever bought a signal booster?
try upgrading ur firmware ...

anyone know how to check what version of BBM on my BOLD? i've just graded to v4.6.0.282, best firmware to date to me (switch to 2G/3G
pimp.gif
). I wanna upgrade to the latest BBM but i wanna know what version i have so far.

How do I do that?

Originally Posted by scribble253

Just got the BB Tour over at Bestbuy for $99 with a 2 year contract. What applications should I get on my BB? Any helpful tips or tricks is appreciated. Thanks.

Damn, i've called like 3 best buys around me, still a no go.

Can anyone recommend me a good silicone case for the bold? Im looking at an Otterbox Impact or the silicone case by RIM. I want something tha fits tight andcovers all the chrome parts. Thanks
smile.gif

i have a bold. just came back to this thread. someone update me other than the 1st page.

i have the rubber cover for my bold. black. its amazing but i want something new. atleast to put stickers on.

anyone know were i can get a trackingball for my curve?

I am on vacation in miami and dont know how i lost it.

I dont want to have to wait on shipping, so any Miami heads know were i can cop one from?

So my upgrade for AT&T is in like 2 weeks.

Do you guys think I should get the Bold or the 8900 Curve??

im looking for that japanese robot wallpaper that engadget.com always showcases on all the new blackberrys does anyone have it

Originally Posted by Flight8403

im looking for that japanese robot wallpaper that engadget.com always showcases on all the new blackberrys does anyone have it

Can you send me a picture of what you are talking about? I never noticed this. But you can prob try to email them.

I just bought the 8900 for AT&T, I got a pretty good deal as a first time customer. My sprint contract just ended and I used to have an 8703e and then thisold cheap flip phone.

I was manually transferring #'s from my old phone into this 8900 but after a while I realized I wasn't saving them to my sim card. Does anyone knowif/how I can save the ones I already saved onto the sim card and how I can start saving more onto the sim card?

Also, what are some must have apps I should download?

Thanks for the help guys

I'm bout to cop my Tour next week from Sprint.... I'm leaving Verizon (I love them to death but Sprint is much cheaper) .... Heard the Tour is straightPiffery

Originally Posted by miamin2

I just bought the 8900 for AT&T, I got a pretty good deal as a first time customer. My sprint contract just ended and I used to have an 8703e and then this old cheap flip phone.

I was manually transferring #'s from my old phone into this 8900 but after a while I realized I wasn't saving them to my sim card. Does anyone know if/how I can save the ones I already saved onto the sim card and how I can start saving more onto the sim card?

Also, what are some must have apps I should download?

Thanks for the help guys

why didn't you have at&t (sorry to hear you're with that POS company) transfer your numbers?

man my bold is effin up...i bought this from craigslist...is there a way i can replace it? like call att? or somethin? been almost a year now by the way

My girl tried to update her BBM today and she was all excited... 5 minutes later she calls me and tells me she can't find the icon
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I got the 8900 and my homie just picked up the tour.. It's
pimp.gif
.. Rimbetter drop the official OS 5.0 for all phones already..

I'm on .231, is it worth upgrading to .250?

man my bold is effin up...i bought this from craigslist...is there a way i can replace it? like call att? or somethin? been almost a year now by the way
Contact the person that sold it to you and see if they have the receipt or if they can help you replace it through att and theyre 1 yearwarranty

Only way to do it. Goodluck

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by scribble253

Just got the BB Tour over at Bestbuy for $99 with a 2 year contract. What applications should I get on my BB? Any helpful tips or tricks is appreciated. Thanks.

Damn, i've called like 3 best buys around me, still a no go.

would that be with sprint that its 99 ?

Back
Top Bottom