...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

My blackberry screen is messed up somehow. It can be described as an inside smudge and it looks like a light streak across the side of the phone. Anyway to fix that or do I just have to turn it in for a new one?

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

I cant decide right now. 8900 or Bold ? Any help is appreciated.

Get the 8900 if you prefer not to have 3G, smaller phone, and better cam. Get the BOLD if you prefer a big phone & 3G. I have the BOLD and love it
pimp.gif
I love being BOLD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Can someone point me in the direction of tweetgenius? I've heard its the best but it's unavailable now
You might as well use ubertwitter it's free anyways. I've heard they pretty much are the same though.

question, how do you guys transfer all the contacts info from iPhone to a Blackberry?

I got way too many contacts and I ain't writing down by hand

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Just ordered the BOLD, well see how this goes..

pimp.gif

mine is coming in tomorrow...first BB...very excited to get it...anybody have any tips for things i should do first/rightaway...and any apps that are musts?

For the Bold users, I was thinking about changing the housing on my bold to all black. What do you think? Which one looks better, OEM or blacked out?

Blacked Out
1jnmmv.jpg

OEM
i1b3v5.jpg

That blacked out version looks way better. I hate the chrome housing on my Tour. I was messed up last night and I dropped it and now it has a chip in it
smh.gif

And for dude who was asking about TweetGenius, just roll with UberTwitter. I wouldn't pay for a twitter app when there are so many that are free out there.UberTwitter is cool but my twitter app on my WinMo phone was way better. Faster too.

And does anyone here now a good app for listening and saving podcasts to your SD card?

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I thought these were 99 w/ new contract @ best buy.

was 199 yesterday

I think only the verizon ones are $99

you can get it on walmart.com for AT&T for $99 with a free 4 gb memmory card. That's what I got when I ordered it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CtJordanFiend

I'm not avaiable for an upgrade on VerizonW but I want to upgrade to either the Storm or the new Tour which one?

Go with the tour. I just upgraded today and I absolutely love it.

For those looking to black out their Bold, I have an 8900, but I'm going to assume the process is the same (my apologies if it's different). Look forbezels on eBay and look on the Crackberry forums for a disassembly tutorial.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

That blacked out version looks way better. I hate the chrome housing on my Tour. I was messed up last night and I dropped it and now it has a chip in it
smh.gif

And for dude who was asking about TweetGenius, just roll with UberTwitter. I wouldn't pay for a twitter app when there are so many that are free out there. UberTwitter is cool but my twitter app on my WinMo phone was way better. Faster too.

And does anyone here now a good app for listening and saving podcasts to your SD card?

pimp.gif
@ verizon's version is gun metal. main reason i went with verizon over sprint.

what kinda Aux. cord would i need to buy if i wanted to use my BB Tour to listen to music in my car cd player?

was 199 yesterday

you can get it on walmart.com for AT&T for $99 with a free 4 gb memmory card. That's what I got when I ordered it
pimp.gif

Nah at&t plans to high.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo, i was at bestbuy

sprint told me before hand i could keep my sero and just add the 30$ B.I.S, so i was like cool.

i drove to best buy to do it, was total opposite. dude called sprint and they told him no
indifferent.gif

So i took 10 mins to think, i decided to just keep my touch pro on my sero and just open up a new line with the Tour...

everything was going, sprint said i had to do a 50$ deposit... so whatever i did. Then Best buy's system crashes
indifferent.gif

we call sprint w/ the confirmation # since everything went through... they told us it would take 1-4 hrs to process...

so couldnt walk away with my phone since the store was about to close in 30mins.

Slept on it, dont even want the thing no more. just gonna get my 50 buck back.
\

indifferent.gif

( had to vent )

was 199 yesterday

pimp.gif

Nah at&t plans to high.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo, i was at bestbuy

sprint told me before hand i could keep my sero and just add the 30$ B.I.S, so i was like cool.

i drove to best buy to do it, was total opposite. dude called sprint and they told him no
indifferent.gif

So i took 10 mins to think, i decided to just keep my touch pro on my sero and just open up a new line with the Tour...

everything was going, sprint said i had to do a 50$ deposit... so whatever i did. Then Best buy's system crashes
indifferent.gif

we call sprint w/ the confirmation # since everything went through... they told us it would take 1-4 hrs to process...

so couldnt walk away with my phone since the store was about to close in 30mins.

Slept on it, dont even want the thing no more. just gonna get my 50 buck back.
\

indifferent.gif

( had to vent )

laugh.gif

In those situations, I chalk it up to that's my sign that I really don't need this.

Back
Top Bottom