Official Bitcoin Thread

Only nodes worth taking a chance on are ones with really cheap barriers for entry.

Never dropping a few grand on one again. If they're already going for that much you're too late to the party.
Sorry bro. 🫂

I’m out big too, some lost on time wonderland my big gamble was strong.

I don’t think it’s going to zero but it’s gonna be a rough time for a while I think.

At this point, I'm gonna wait and see if Strong drops to $50. Maybe then would be a good time to stack and hope Strongchain can save us. They keep bragging about nearly 400, 000 nodes created, well that's a lot of sell pressure.

Bet anything sizable nodes don't happen this month.

At this point, I'm gonna wait and see if Strong drops to $50. Maybe then would be a good time to stack and hope Strongchain can save us. They keep bragging about nearly 400, 000 nodes created, well that's a lot of sell pressure.

Bet anything sizable nodes don't happen this month.

The only thing I can think of is the cycle repeats all over again down the line with the price being this low it’s easy to get in now.

Get hella new people in all over again.

Sorry bro. 🫂

I’m out big too, some lost on time wonderland my big gamble was strong.

I don’t think it’s going to zero but it’s gonna be a rough time for a while I think.
1647233784321.png

Man the thread is looking rough. We know how this crypto **** is tho fam. It comes with it's ups and downs. Have patience we will all make it together.

Keeping it very conservative as well for a while. BTC and ETH might be my only strong plays. Time has me moving way more cautious.

So nothing then? What isn't down at this point :lol:
I don't like getting in people's pockets but it's trading at about 1/10 of what it was at it's ATH.

Most people get into the ponzi projects for residual income.

If you previously earned roughly 10k a month per node and now you are only earning 1k a month, you'd probably be pretty upset.

Not to mention the lock-up periods. Sometimes you can see the writing on the wall and want to cash your chips in. When your **** is staked for X amount of days you are kinda watching your money just dwindle.

By the way strong bros you know I got ****** with Time and I easily couldve walked away but didn't. By no means am I enjoying watching another project burn.

I don't like getting in people's pockets but it's trading at about 1/10 of what it was at it's ATH.

Most people get into the ponzi projects for residual income.

If you previously earned roughly 10k a month per node and now you are only earning 1k a month, you'd probably be pretty upset.

Not to mention the lock-up periods. Sometimes you can see the writing on the wall and want to cash your chips in. When your **** is staked for X amount of days you are kinda watching your money just dwindle.

By the way strong bros you know I got ****ED with Time and I easily couldve walked away but didn't. By no means am I enjoying watching another project burn.
Lock up periods? Did something change with the project? Serious question because I haven't been following much lately.

Also, I've been made back my investment and then some so I'm good.

Lock up periods? Did something change with the project? Serious question because I haven't been following much lately.

Also, I've been made back my investment and then some so I'm good.

I could be wrong but aren't you required to have your funds staked for like 100 days before getting your first node.

I didn't go too far down the strong rabbit hole as I was too busy getting ****** by time.

I could be wrong but aren't you required to have your funds staked for like 100 days before getting your first node.

I didn't go too far down the strong rabbit hole as I was too busy getting ****ed by time.
Nah. Purchase 10 tokens, get node and receive profits.

Finally got my first PFP NFT a few days ago. Was lucky enough to get a good pull so looks like I'll be in the positive hopefully. Really excited for a few upcoming projects that I've got WL for on FLOW as well. I'm really enjoying this space so far especially the price points compared to projects on ETH.
-in3atq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom