Official Bitcoin Thread

i haven’t bought a pair of jordans in forever 😂
crypto cut down my shoe buying to almost zero. if i totally get rekt this year, hopefully i’ll have no problem walking away.

you shoulda been grinding in the concave discord for wl spots with nos 😂

it’s finally launching this month starting at an 8m mcap. i can’t see how that doesn’t at least double. 10x+ is not a stretch at all. it’s crypto though so who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️
Or just bought a couple NFTs for a whitelist spot :lol: I only filled 2500 out of my possible 9K allocation. Was entirely pointless to do that much, as far as investing is concerned. But I did learn a lot in the process so 🤷‍♂️

Or just bought a couple NFTs for a whitelist spot :lol: I only filled 2500 out of my possible 9K allocation. Was entirely pointless to do that much, as far as investing is concerned. But I did learn a lot in the process so 🤷‍♂️
we're invested the same amount :nthat:
ok now that we're outside of their discord, what is your guess for CNV first month or so of launch? i'm now hoping it gets to over $250 and closer to $500. depends on any upcoming hype. hopefully the big investors shill the **** out of it on twitter :lol:

Oh and to speak on the market cap stuntman mike stuntman mike , this is the most bullish point for me. 8M market cap, $16+M treasury thats growing daily thru stablecoin farming, and some insane names backing the locked vesting token supply, has me ready to pre-order the Lambo come 3/31 :lol:

we're invested the same amount :nthat:
ok now that we're outside of their discord, what is your guess for CNV first month or so of launch? i'm now hoping it gets to over $250 and closer to $500. depends on any upcoming hype. hopefully the big investors shill the **** out of it on twitter :lol:
No ******* clue. My "sell everything" price is $2,250 per token. At that price, it gives a $360M market cap which is basically what BTRFLY hit on launch (topped at about $600M before declining). If CNV hits that price, I'm out. Taking my money and buying a multi-family property.

Knowing some of the marketing plan tho, that those big names probably won't shill until after launch and biggest push for new entrants comes after launch, I'm going to ladder my sell points starting at $250 per token. Every 5x to the WL price I'll shed a little more until/unless we hit that 2250 point (a 45x).

I might get one some yield nodes too in the future.

I’m sick of crypto at the moment and just buying eth and btc.

No ****ing clue. My "sell everything" price is $2,250 per token. At that price, it gives a $360M market cap which is basically what BTRFLY hit on launch (topped at about $600M before declining). If CNV hits that price, I'm out. Taking my money and buying a multi-family property.

Knowing some of the marketing plan tho, that those big names probably won't shill until after launch and biggest push for new entrants comes after launch, I'm going to ladder my sell points starting at $250 per token. Every 5x to the WL price I'll shed a little more until/unless we hit that 2250 point (a 45x).
if OHM/TIME/ROME didn’t **** the bed, a 100x would be so possible but i have a similar plan to yours in mind, just at lower points. i def think that the big investors will not shill hard until their tokens get close to unlocking. i just hope they pump my bags a little so i can exit up high. hopefully it doesn’t dump down to 1m mcap at launch 😂

if OHM/TIME/ROME didn’t **** the bed, a 100x would be so possible but i have a similar plan to yours in mind, just at lower points. i def think that the big investors will not shill hard until their tokens get close to unlocking. i just hope they pump my bags a little so i can exit up high. hopefully it doesn’t dump down to 1m mcap at launch 😂
Oh you better believe these whales have aTokens too :lol: But I'm guessing a lot of them will lock up a portion of their tokens too (the aTokens). And the marketing push will be post-launch, probably to mitigate pump and dumps and keep a focus on longer-term stability. I doubt we see a price surge that, but if the lockup rewards are solid and constant, I'll consider locking up a portion.

Mostly I want to recoup my investment on day 0 with as few tokens as possible. Anything else is gravy.

this guy that gamed an airdrop is about to lose $130m worth of tokens and around 1/2m worth of DAILY rewards and now he’s scrambling and posting nonsense like this…

BDDC2ACD-F8D1-4142-A25F-8EC61E436CFF.jpeg

What's happening with Strong?
Doesn't look like the capitulation that happened to the OHM coins. Just looks like it's following the market so now may be a good time to buy?
Still being put off by ETH fees but Strongchain is meant to fix that right?

These node projects for me are just a way to DCA into BTC and L1s at the same time as investing in riskier plays.
DCA from my paycheck is pretty pathetic and with the geopolitical climate, it's hard to go all in. Need to build up the stables as well.

What's happening with Strong?
Doesn't look like the capitulation that happened to the OHM coins. Just looks like it's following the market so now may be a good time to buy?
Still being put off by ETH fees but Strongchain is meant to fix that right?

These node projects for me are just a way to DCA into BTC and L1s at the same time as investing in riskier plays.
DCA from my paycheck is pretty pathetic and with the geopolitical climate, it's hard to go all in. Need to build up the stables as well.
Their going to announce a node cap soon on ETH nodes.
Which should help with the price. Youll only be able to buy decaying nodes. Their going to release a new “stronger” token also so idk how the people will take it. Its risky but its not a bad price at all compare to what everyone in here paid 😂.

Yep yep. Going to use the funds to convert to eth or max out my roth and other accounts. See how long it goes…

Who mentioned the loser club project in here first??

I don't think it even had a name at the time but i remember someone speaking highly of the community and that a brother was the creator/founder.

Back
Top Bottom