Official Bitcoin Thread

NODES (degenerate risky plays):
I'm in most of the big node projects and have been doing well even in down market. Strategy is to get in early (within first month), do some basic TA, find a support point, buy-in. Set a realistic node-count goal within a month. Cash out continuously after that, or strategically if price action is not in favor of the node. I've diversified into a bunch and use rewards to feed into each other to reach my goals.

Most are striving for sustainability, but setup like Ponzis.
Strong: I still have faith in the project, they're setting up their own chain which gives them ammo to keep the ponzi running for at least a few more years IMO. The CEO, Davis Moss, played a big part in EOS, and knows how to make this ponzi run. Main issue with strong is everything they do takes a long time to finish. There's constant sell pressure from early investors, but I don't think it matters in grand scheme of things. Current strategy is wait for 10 strong and if price is near all time low, I'll compound, decent price action I'll sell.
Thor: I've been compounding low, selling high and have nearly met my node goal for pure profits. They'll cap nodes in a few months here and launch NFT marketplace with it.
VPND: Been solid returns for me, got in relatively early in the .02x range and have been just taking profits with my main node. I've been playing their compound game as efficiently as possible with small nodes. I think any buys in the .03x range is fine and can just look to take profits daily or at your leisure.
LVT: Got in early with some play money, got my ROI and I'll play their gamified version of V2 with my existing $ in there. I'll cash out on any decent price action.
Atlas cloud: Smaller node project on FTM, got in pre-sale for a couple hundred bucks. Hopeful for their long term, but short-term hasn't looked great. They're doxxed

Nodes I'll look to get into with other node profits: FIRE - bigger market cap (for a node project).

Future node projects coming out end of March: HIVE (from beloved community manager of THOR), Etherstones (Degen play mixing reflection token + nodes)

Eventually, I'll funnel $ into yield nodes is plan

Anyone in here know about the Gemini Master Card?

3% back for dining, 2% for groceries, 1% for everything else.
No annual charge
Rewards in btc, eth, sol, and a bunch of others

No annual charge

Just grabbed one. Already have a pretty good credit card setup, but wouldn't mind acquiring some BTC or ETH at these levels instead of points.

is it better than the Blockfi credit card or the Crypto.com debit card?
the crypto.com debit card is good if you have the middle tier and up.
you get 3% for the middle tier, but you have to have at least 4,000 dollars worth of cro staked.

for the higher tiers you get 5% and 8% back but you have to stake ridiculous amounts, unless you bought cro when it was dirt cheap.

Who mentioned the loser club project in here first??

I don't think it even had a name at the time but i remember someone speaking highly of the community and that a brother was the creator/founder.
That would be me, sir. The artist/co-founder J’von grew up in South Seattle and went to middle school in my old neighborhood. He’s crazy talented, peep his twitch when he livestreams draw sessions. He’s also an indie rapper, so mans is versatile and funny af.

Here’s a random Jonin/skee mask one that I minted haha.

Attachments

• B799805A-5B80-47FD-AC65-5027681E9A67.jpeg
    B799805A-5B80-47FD-AC65-5027681E9A67.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 656
Her narrative just falling apart :lol:

Sucks that most the people who are pro crypto are people I’d never vote for.

Only time I agree with Ted Cruz is on crypto.

All these dumb *** boomers will be gone soon.
Don't worry, you don't have to root for the GOP in the case of crypto. MY senator Ron Wyden is out here repping crypto for the Dems and protecting the industry from other misguided reps. Sadly I think Baelizabeth lumps anything having to do with financial services into the same rotten banking umbrella.

Don't worry, you don't have to root for the GOP in the case of crypto. MY senator Ron Wyden is out here repping crypto for the Dems and protecting the industry from other misguided reps. Sadly I think Baelizabeth lumps anything having to do with financial services into the same rotten banking umbrella.
Nice, yeah they will be wildly unpopular with younger people if they are anti crypto.

Idk what Amy klobuchar has to say about crypto. I don’t think she cares about it.

As somebody who's mostly a lefty, I usually cringe anytime someone from that side of the political spectrum opines on crypto.

It's most always terrible. Most of the bad talking points are outdated, which tells me they don't even research this stuff. They just know "crypto bad" and that's that.

D Double D Double new everest partnership alpha leak on yt today. the MFSA license also got an upgrade too. hopefully it all comes together one day 🙏🏼😂

55D1004E-988B-456F-8469-1A5DAB7F9E68.jpeg

more on rapyd getting backing from stripe.

No annual charge

I signed up for it like a year ago but still no word. I have the coinbase debit card but i prefer my costco credit card instead.

I signed up for it like a year ago but still no word. I have the coinbase debit card but i prefer my costco credit card instead.
You might be talking about the BlockFi card, I just got the email for the Gemini one the other day
Been looking for a new card, I might sign up for it

Back
Top Bottom