Official Bitcoin Thread

Yeah I've been following along. I think it's smart that they didn't spam twitter to get max amount of followers and bombard the Discord, shows confidence in the project and that people will come once they experience what's being built. Low-key did research on the Team while they were on the Discord Stage. Seems like Artieverse has been a lot of their main focuses as most of them aren't in mutual channels or spamming socials.

Excited to hear/see more.

Thanks man - appreciate it

Fellas I need help….

Trying to exchange my VET to ETH but can’t do it on Binance, I can only withdraw my VET….what would be the easiest way to convert my VeT to ETH? And getting my funds the hell out of Binance..
Use Atomic Wallet. You can swap those assets on there.

You got the plug on a WL?
Artie is doing a reservation system for their presale. But yeah, if アミーゴ アミーゴ can toss some alley oops that’ll be appreciated lol! .2 mint each isn’t the cheapest though tbh, hoping to learn more how they settled with that. Regardless, everything they’re building seems dope af.

Last edited:
Gas is criminally low, hope you guys are using it to your benefit

Doing some DeFi since we may be in a bear and I need to make my stack work for me

Swapped some eth for rETH, deposited it into the rETH-wstETH CRV pool and staked the LP token on CVX to get 10% with CVX rewards

Deposited some stables into Deversifi and swapped for aUST for 19.5% apy

Locked some ETH up in the yearn vault on zkSync 2.0 using the argent wallet for 7%

Did half of my eth bag, let’s hope smart contracts hold up 😂

That’s fine, I doubt you’re going to be like “man I wish I didn’t have so much Bitcoin” in the future.

But i feel like im missing out with nodes, nft’s, all this other stuff they talking in here

Crypto has really disappointed me during these times. Countries in turmoil, war, inflation yet its stagnant trending downwards.

Bro its a sale load up, this is the future and its not goin no where

Crypto has really disappointed me during these times. Countries in turmoil, war, inflation yet its stagnant trending downwards.
Yeah haven’t profited since last November. Been DCAing this whole time, lost a ton on my time wonderland gamble. Barely have any profits left from early 2021.

How long do bear markets last again? Can the devs do something?

I been in crypto for about a year now and I’m thinking wtf has been happening inside my head all this time
Like I hardly have any conviction in anything, and all the experts seem to be hardly any more convinced
Feeling more drunk off the kool aid then anything right now

Last edited:
But i feel like im missing out with nodes, nft’s, all this other stuff they talking in here

Bro its a sale load up, this is the future and its not goin no where
Be happy you didn’t get a node right now man. If you want one you’ll probably be able to pick one up for 500-750 bucks soon.

It’s rough out here right now for sure but i don’t think it will last forever.

Only nodes worth taking a chance on are ones with really cheap barriers for entry.

Never dropping a few grand on one again. If they're already going for that much you're too late to the party.

Back
Top Bottom