Official Bitcoin Thread

At what age should crypto be taught in schools? Or maybe in particular at least STEM focused high schools?
This is a good question. Luckily in Seattle there are some public STEM schools that I’ve been able to get my kids into, via assessments and lotteries, but I’m trying my best to teach my 5th grader personally. We’re just not there yet as a society, in regards to adoption, for it to be school taught but I’d say maybe junior high the latest would be appropriate? I’m thinking maybe it could be too much for the pre adolescent mind.

I’m hoping Cool Pets will be a vehicle for me to expose him not only to NFTs but to have basic conversations about blockchains, importance of decentralization, and hopefully intro to finance.

At what age should crypto be taught in schools? Or maybe in particular at least STEM focused high schools?

i’m still green in the crypto space but if crypto is adopted universally i could see it being taught in the same way we discussed the agricultural and industrial revolutions. but that’s in US history

rarely in senior economics’ classes do i see teachers talk about investments and the principles behind it

Crypro is all just a ponzi scam that should be banned. All people who're into it are selfish d-bags who don't care if they destroy the planet or not. At least that's what I hear more than half the time I browse social media. I need start unfollowing people.

Doubt it'll ever be taught in schools in America.

On another note, I don't want hear any excuses from Strong if fractional nodes don't come out this month like they're supposed to.

I made it feb 10th, it's producing more still. I haven't really paid attention though so I can't tell by how much.

Mostly DeFi money funneling in to Terra thus far. Eventually all that printing will trickle down to NFTs. It's likely that most true blue chips on Terra don't exist yet. But Galactic Punks, WAGMI Monkeez/Kongz, and Derby Stars are what you wanna look at now.

Just read that Derby stars raised a ton of capital from investors to develop the game.

Already have GP's so need to pick up a some hosses and a monkeez ideally.

Bro where you been? :lol: This airdrop was for MEMO holders and one of the bad decisions the Wonderland team made before the capitulation in January :lol: ****ing $7 worth of airdrop tokens for holders.

:rofl:

Yeah I sort of ignored it when the project pretty much got rugged. Thousands of dollars spent and lost. A nice $7 airdrop gesture in return :lol:

Okay I remember people talking about the Artieverse in here a while back. I know アミーゴ アミーゴ was putting in a good word for that project. Well today they're disclosing how to join the whitelist (get a 'reservation' for the drop). Anybody else following and thinking of joining?

The team behind this project makes it look like a clear blue chip project.

how much of a tapdance is it to wl?
Not 100% sure. Gotta answer a question that a human can answer (and a bot wouldnt) and then have enough ETH in your wallet to mint (0.2 ETH). Not sure if theres anything else but I havent been active in the discord or read anything else on their Twitter today.

Okay I remember people talking about the Artieverse in here a while back. I know アミーゴ アミーゴ was putting in a good word for that project. Well today they're disclosing how to join the whitelist (get a 'reservation' for the drop). Anybody else following and thinking of joining?

I’m heavily invested

What’s the cut off date?

I just been going ham in the yell into the void channel.

Guaranteed OG role :pimp:

Bro where you been? :lol: This airdrop was for MEMO holders and one of the bad decisions the Wonderland team made before the capitulation in January :lol: ****ing $7 worth of airdrop tokens for holders.

I haven't even converted my og $TIME into whatever the **** its called now :lol:

I’m heavily invested
scanned their twitter and discord. looks like a great project. i'm sure you'll do great with it. looks like a top-tier project. i wish i could raffle for a reservation slot cause i just won't have the time to put in to watch rn.

Yeah I've been following along. I think it's smart that they didn't spam twitter to get max amount of followers and bombard the Discord, shows confidence in the project and that people will come once they experience what's being built. Low-key did research on the Team while they were on the Discord Stage. Seems like Artieverse has been a lot of their main focuses as most of them aren't in mutual channels or spamming socials.

Excited to hear/see more.

Back
Top Bottom