Official Bitcoin Thread

All these people buying BTC and don't even plan on actually using it. Just buying it to sell it off.

How do you guys think that will turn out in the future?
There will be massive supply at one point but I honestly think there’ll be enough demand to take advantage of it so a dip would be very useful for new players.

Anyone take advantage of the TRX ico a while back? Forgot all about it and see it’s trading on binance.

To the guy talking about taking out a loan, incredibly risky, considering the extended climate we are in. It’s one thing if you have an interest free credit card and want to throw a thousand bucks in there but be cautious on taking out a huge loan that you can’t wfford to lose. Anyone buying anything in June would be making bank right now.

Ugh, mine doesn't kick in until next week cause I paid with my savings acct.
You'll still get it at the price it was when you initiated the transaction. Also, you can use a credit card to get the coins instantly. That's what I've done if I needed the coins ASAP. And then just pay off the credit immediately.

Eth at $500 finally. Was keeping tabs on this for a few days.

Really trying to get some Ripple but there's no direct way to get it, you gotta buy Bitcoin and convert it I read.

Eth at $500 finally. Was keeping tabs on this for a few days.

Really trying to get some Ripple but there's no direct way to get it, you gotta buy Bitcoin and convert it I read.

That’s right dude. Buy bitcoin and send it to the exchange to buy which ever other coins.

Bitcoin cracked 10k, eth 500 and ltc 100. It’s been a wild day.

I dont wanna keep saying “be ready” for 2018...BUT......look what is trending on ios appstore RIGHT NOW

Ya’ll can verify as well.... MOOOOON TIME

F5C878A4-F212-4D9C-9F08-7223BC2D63C9.png

Don't know anything about cryptocurrency, but i just signed up on coinbase and bought $888.00 on ltecoin just to get my feet wet. Bitcoin is so high right now, will it even make sense to put $1k on it?

Don't know anything about cryptocurrency, but i just signed up on coinbase and bought $888.00 on ltecoin just to get my feet wet. Bitcoin is so high right now, will it even make sense to put $1k on it?

If you're holding long term, any time is the best time to buy.

If you're looking for a quick flip, you done goofed

Do you suggest waiting until this surge of people jumping into the market slows? I was just about to get into altcoins, next week, thinking I may find a better entry point.

Watch it closely...people going to startdumping the altcoins because of this run of market value to the 3 coins right now.

This is just my opinion.

This is exciting but terrifying at the same time:

We juat saw btc to hit 1399 within 2 days. 1500 within 5 days.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION! .....You can loose everything in seconds...

Set those limits and alerts!

Back
Top Bottom