Official Bitcoin Thread

Man this is going to be an accounting nightmare come tax time because of cashing out, daytrading, shift/bitpay cards purchases.

How can yoiu get taxed on bitcoins and stuff? Ain't this suppose to be unanimous stuff? Black market.. lol

"boating accident lost all my BTCs / Gainz"

"I got hacked!"

In all seriousness, still lots of grey area in regards to crypto / tax....NOTHING is official YET.

To the people who are doubters...

Think about it keep your money in a bank account and earn 2% back on it while the banks make a killing off of using and loaning out YOUR money.

Or look at the gains that in the crypto market and almost all of the coins if you look at the gains for the past 365 days is way over 2%.

My only regret is not jumping in earlier.

Next regret was pulling out $5K from my bank account and just had it sitting in coinbase the USD Wallet and not invested into anything waiting for the right time/dip... I would have tripled my money by now.

Third regret is selling my 1 BTC I had bought when it was like $2200 and sold it when it went to $2700 :smh: I got scared around the talk about forking and thought it was going lose major value.

I seriously wish I got onto crypto around New Years last year when I had all that money in the bank saved up thinking of ways to invest it and make money. I would have been buying into ETH at like $8 and LTC at $2 :smh: but I never would have known it would blow up like it did because it was running around those numbers for a long time now.

Hindsight is 20/20, man. Couldn't have predicted cryptocurrencies were going to keep steadily rising. I was tempted to pull my money a few months ago. Bought into LTC for 47, and it wasn't gaining at all. Felt like Mush.

Glad I held on, though. Think I may roll over some of my deferred compensation retirement money into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin.

Hindsight is 20/20, man. Couldn't have predicted cryptocurrencies were going to keep steadily rising. I was tempted to pull my money a few months ago. Bought into LTC for 47, and it wasn't gaining at all. Felt like Mush.

Glad I held on, though. Think I may roll over some of my deferred compensation retirement money into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin.

Yeah I think you and me starting getting curious around the same time... pause.

I would see you still iffy in the beginning like I was asking questions and what not :lol:

My next step is to invest into alt coins I haven't been down that road yet.

Just do your research on companies, nibble small and add in on dips if you left money free to do so. Don’t just average down because you think it’s smart. Only do that if it was your plan from the get go. I’m a firm believer that you don’t need a lot of money in crypto. Yes tens of thousands can make you rich potentially, but with the market extended as is, you’re vulnerable to being burned if you don’t have a clue with what you’re doing.

12.6M Viewers Will Hear About Bitcoin Watching The Big Bang Theory

https://news.bitcoin.com/12-6-viewers-will-hear-about-bitcoin-watching-the-big-bang-theory/

bigbang.jpg

anyone use binance? thoughts on it?

I do. I pretty much just use 2 exchanges...bittrex and binance. I love it, its quick, has all the newer coins that just ico'd, and never had an issue with deposits/withdrawls. they have a mobile app...but u can just use mobile brower and good to go. let me know how it works out for you!

I do. I pretty much just use 2 exchanges...bittrex and binance. I love it, its quick, has all the newer coins that just ico'd, and never had an issue with deposits/withdrawls. they have a mobile app...but u can just use mobile brower and good to go. let me know how it works out for you!
How do you get money onto it? As easy as Coinbase?

How do you get money onto it? As easy as Coinbase?

just like with other exchanges.....u send bitcoin over to binance and you're ready to start trading. like i mentioned, its great to get those coins that just came out of ico...or the ones that are small chinese coins not on bigger exchanges. You accumulate there, then when a bigger exchange picks them up.....profit.

thanks fam. sitting in grad school doing research and been playing with their website. need a new spot for those more recent icos.

reading up on iota and it sounds really interesting.

just like with other exchanges.....u send bitcoin over to binance and you're ready to start trading. like i mentioned, its great to get those coins that just came out of ico...or the ones that are small chinese coins not on bigger exchanges. You accumulate there, then when a bigger exchange picks them up.....profit.
So buy Bitcoin on Coinbase and move it to Binance? Got it. Thanks.

Yeah I think you and me starting getting curious around the same time... pause.

I would see you still iffy in the beginning like I was asking questions and what not :lol:

My next step is to invest into alt coins I haven't been down that road yet.
Yeah, man. Really hesitant at the start, but I’m sure you can understand seeing the growth in such a short amount of time for something with this kind of potential at such an early stage is exciting as hell. I always wanted to get into trading, and always read up and kept up with prices, but never really had the balls to jump in. This is perfect, and technology in this age makes it impossible to not get involved. Too much money to be made.

Just got some BTC I plan on using to invest in the alts. Those go from pennies to a couple dollars sometimes. Seems like a good opportunity to make some easy money.

Good luck, bro. But you a beer when LTC hits $10k.:lol:

Anyone look into Bitcoin IRA? Rolling over some 401k money into the market. Probably not going to mess with it, but wondering what others think of it.

For peeps that don’t believe in bitcoin and just keep stating crash, here...put ur money where ur mouf is:

Bovada taking bets.....them odds doe
73EF71CA-3EA6-4D99-BB30-DB0993E6C381.png

Lemme guess, u want the 2018 odds right? Riiiiggght

Love it man, seeing so many people hoping it “crashes” is really amusing to me. Bitter *** people.....get outta here with that ****

That one dude here can make an EASY $1500. I’ll post 2018 odds when available as well to make it easy for him

All these great news for XRP but nobody is buying...

They just need to release that escrow so the market value can expand.

Right now BTC is the hottest thing on the block.

Back
Top Bottom