Official Bitcoin Thread

Where would u guys say is the best place to buy a thousand or two worth of btc? Gemini?

Is there another site/app to buy BTC besides coinbase. They're not taking my card for some reason.

Is there another site/app to buy BTC besides coinbase. They're not taking my card for some reason.
login to Gdax.com with your coinbase info and add your bank account info you can skip the fees. Or just add bank account on coinbase as well, you will have a much larger limit to purchase.

I'm going to make NT Coins, will y'all invest in it too? Just wondering.

You mean like an NT coin that serves the purpose of contracts to buy and sell sneakers securely and securely post to a message board on the blockchain.

Sounds like a great investment. The NT coin would not be able to be controlled by the corrupt moderators of the forum, it will bring the power back to the people.

I'm in, when is the ICO. I've been talking with my friends in IT about creating a cryptocurrency as well, to be honest. One of them holds a bunch of bitcoins from when he got in early and wants to capitalize on this while his bitcoins are still worth something.

Definitely hitting 10K today if the trend continues.

What's going on to create this surge in cryptocurrencies? Is it just more people getting on board. Learning how to get in over the Thanksgiving break?

Where do you guys go to keep up with news?

You mean like an NT coin that serves the purpose of contracts to buy and sell sneakers securely and securely post to a message board on the blockchain.

Sounds like a great investment. The NT coin would not be able to be controlled by the corrupt moderators of the forum, it will bring the power back to the people.

I'm in, when is the ICO. I've been talking with my friends in IT about creating a cryptocurrency as well, to be honest. One of them holds a bunch of bitcoins from when he got in early and wants to capitalize on this while his bitcoins are still worth something.
This sounds like q very different tune that you was on earlier.

Your opinion might not have changed, but this sounds like a change of heart to me.

Anyways, about to drop one 1k, I want

1 eth
1 ltc
Rest in NEO

How do I go about buying these and storing them. Help appreciated / suggestions appreciated as well.

Definitely hitting 10K today if the trend continues.

What's going on to create this surge in cryptocurrencies? Is it just more people getting on board. Learning how to get in over the Thanksgiving break?

Where do you guys go to keep up with news?
Institutional investments becoming less taboo. You can see the market being manipulated with garbage pennies are doubling.

Can somebody that uses Coinbase help me out with this problem? I've tried twice to link my bank account, but they keep telling my two inputs don't match up with the two transactions they put into my account which is a lie. They will put like 0.09 and 0.07 in my account, but won't take those two answers when I try to verify. Am I doing something wrong or is it on their end? Didn't have this problem when I linked my debit card.

Can somebody that uses Coinbase help me out with this problem? I've tried twice to link my bank account, but they keep telling my two inputs don't match up with the two transactions they put into my account which is a lie. They will put like 0.09 and 0.07 in my account, but won't take those two answers when I try to verify. Am I doing something wrong or is it on their end? Didn't have this problem when I linked my debit card.

Or of course do the other method where u log in to your bank account through their site

Why get so defensive if you are so confident in bitcoin?

Is this a discussion thread about bitcoin or is it only for people that think bitcoin is going to $1,000,000?

Please put a disclaimer on the first page or topic line if it is the latter.

You've been pushing the same narrative since early 2014 man.

IMG_9931.PNG
IMG_9932.PNG
IMG_9933.PNG
IMG_9935.PNG
IMG_9936.PNG

We get it. Please come back when the market pulls back and scream "haha you lost all your money on this Ponzi scheme" just like you haters on the sidelines always do. Didn't even know what bitcoin was or what blockchain was but you still screamed scam.

Side note (click for the entire thread of tweets)
Here's an opposite view on blockchain:

wow at the OG haters post. man, he must've got burned big time or feels a certain way about bitcoins where the avg man shouldn't #douchechills reading all that hate. It all makes sense now.

LOL

200w_d.gif

giphy.gif

Instead of this childish banter, how high do you guys think the market cap of bitcoin and in total, all cryptocurrencies will go by the end of next year?

Any thoughts on XLM? Seems like they have a decent model and a couple of legitimate partners. Supply is damn high though. Chart looks interesting.

I messed up rather then transferring funds on coinbase I should've just placed an order. Didnt know once you start a transfer you cant stop it even if its from your own bank

People ask genuine questions and they're called haters.

Lots of delusional people in this who are up x amounts of dollars and think they're some kind of finance/economics prodigy :rofl:

My biggest issue with this thread has been the same since it started, new people coming in here completely clueless and spending money blindly without doing any research.

I dont know much about investing at all and I want to jump into this.

Is there a page or a quick summary you guys can provide for a beginner?

If I have a $200 bucks... where should I take it?

Back
Top Bottom