Official Bitcoin Thread

Why get so defensive if you are so confident in bitcoin?

Is this a discussion thread about bitcoin or is it only for people that think bitcoin is going to $1,000,000?

Please put a disclaimer on the first page or topic line if it is the latter.

If you really been following the thread *which it seems like you havent) it has never solely been about bitcoin. Fap, has been extremely transparent about all his other coins hes hodling besides bitcoin, and many people including myself have benefited immensely from his gems hes dropped.

For example If you listened when he said cop Monacoin when it was around .30-.50 cents its around $4.00 now. There's been many other great people also dropping gems not just fap

That's just one example, on top of that Fap was bumping this thread early in the year to let Nters know crypto not just bitcoin is popping and nobody was replying or paying attention, so its it's safe to say he's a HUGE part of the reason the 5000% spike in replies from early this year .

And finally all he is saying is you got back to back to back replies that seem like its not adding to the thread. Nobody said you can't add your two cents but you just you not backing it with evidence while we watching BILLIONS being pumped into crypto worldwide to counter your replies.

Nobody said bitcoin was going to 100k or 1 million but we also not mad at the rise and every man can make a decision in less than 60 secs with a few clicks of a mouse or on their cellphone to sell their bitcoin at any time of the day, so if it crashes thats on that man.

Going to try this out, starting off small $100 in ETH and $100 in LTC.
I did the same thing back in May btc was at about 1500. Put 20 dollars on btc and 250 on eth. I beat myself up every day about that. Woulda been caking hard if i went all in on btc with grands instead of a couple hunnid.

lobcity lobcity - appreciate the words brotha. i seriously want peeps in here to make $$$ and been doing my best to share the knowledge from what I see online (twitter/reddit/telegram,etc). much appreciated to everyone that has respected that.

also, Mona no longer $4.00 :smile:

tXgwmO7.jpg

lobcity lobcity - appreciate the words brotha. i seriously want peeps in here to make $$$ and been doing my best to share the knowledge from what I see online (twitter/reddit/telegram,etc). much appreciated to everyone that has respected that.

tXgwmO7.jpg

I will personally say thank you.. I've learned A LOT just being here in this thread.

tXgwmO7.jpg

As others have said, thanks to fap for giving a ton of great info to the thread. Also, Mona :nthat::nthat:. You long on it still or moving some funds elsewhere? I'm trying to decide how to handle it since it went up so much.

Does anyone mine?
I set up my pc last night for mining. After a day it said my projected payout date would be October 2018 for like $100. This was after letting it run for 10 hours. To me personally, I don't think it's worth it right now. However, I just started getting serious about crypto a few days ago, so I'm sure there are ways to increase the amount or have a sooner payout(like maybe having more workers...).
Using mining hardware might be worth it, but I haven't looked into it.

Welp...gonna give this a shot.

How much should I start with? And should I invest in Bit, ETH or LTC?

If you really been following the thread *which it seems like you havent) it has never solely been about bitcoin. Fap, has been extremely transparent about all his other coins hes hodling besides bitcoin, and many people including myself have benefited immensely from his gems hes dropped.

For example If you listened when he said cop Monacoin when it was around .30-.50 cents its around $4.00 now. There's been many other great people also dropping gems not just fap

That's just one example, on top of that Fap was bumping this thread early in the year to let Nters know crypto not just bitcoin is popping and nobody was replying or paying attention, so its it's safe to say he's a HUGE part of the reason the 5000% spike in replies from early this year .

And finally all he is saying is you got back to back to back replies that seem like its not adding to the thread. Nobody said you can't add your two cents but you just you not backing it with evidence while we watching BILLIONS being pumped into crypto worldwide to counter your replies.

Nobody said bitcoin was going to 100k or 1 million but we also not mad at the rise and every man can make a decision in less than 60 secs with a few clicks of a mouse or on their cellphone to sell their bitcoin at any time of the day, so if it crashes thats on that man.
Interested in mona now

Are these coins dependent on other coins? For example if one starts to tank, do the others get affected

Im havin trouble cashin out. Fap how much have you cashed out ?

Over 25k...less than 100k.

Tip - think before cashing out, do you really need the fiat/paper money? Will you be ok if you send ur btc to bitpay and load their visa for all ur purchases? You can load up to 25k, and they limit u 10k daily for purchases.

Just an alternative than having to “cash out”. Ive used bitpay for the times i wanted to take profits...food, travel, shopping, etc. think about it..good luck

https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html - do some digging here. also check Vinny Lingham (CEO Civic) twitter in which he retweeted the stat :smile:

Lets get it!!

Also, you guys with iphones....you see what's trending on IOS (GO CHECK!)?!?!? I heard 600k downloads over THANKGIVING weekend. You know what that means right..... people chatting crypto over dinner!!! LOL WOW

Thanks! Seeing some of those balances :sick: I would'n't even know what to do with all that money.

Back
Top Bottom