Official Bitcoin Thread

Nice. I’ve seen some on houses but we’re talking like 10% max. And the only lot I saw was a Whole Foods in Brooklyn lol.

Yeah, they need to get more affordable for the east coast to benefit, in my opinion. My co-worker manages some land in Nevada and a company (he didn’t say which one) approached his client to lease their land just to put up a bunch of solar panels.

While on the solar topic, have you guys seen teslas’s solar panels?

Kind of want to get them. I’ll cop when VTC moons :lol:

Last I saw, it was winning the vote as to which coin will come to Binance next but I haven't checked recently.

If it is coming then it might be good to get some beforehand.

I was whitelisted for the ICO but ended up passing on it.

solar is very dependent on geographic location. consistent cloud cover is hugely problematic. thats why wind/water turbines are so clutch

ACA08963-C4C7-437C-93CD-44B53F6E27AA.png

1869A69F-750D-4FC3-81B5-D325A7CECABE.jpeg

BACFA60B-5EC6-402A-ACF6-34564C21C6DB.jpeg

Stayed up to watch the rebranding event for VET.

Not really anything major IMO. Partnership with BMW confirmed and they partnered with University of Oxford.

Meanwhile apotheosis is announced and VEN/VET drops :lol:
:rofl:

VEN Telegram group had people expecting $15-20 after rebranding and even more after VEN gets listed on Coinnest.
-"WTC went up 400% after it got listed on Coinnest." - Laowai
-"Just look at what NEO did after their rebranding."

Ye, I'ma say those people are disappointed.

Crypto has been boring lately. We supposed to be over $1 Trillion market cap by now. I think the stock market is doing better than crypto through the 1st 2 months of the year.

Back
Top Bottom