Official Bitcoin Thread

WANchain out here testing us.

D81C9419-FE38-4A4E-966B-47135C538C86.jpeg

This was a stupid **** up. People might not even touch WTC after this and could see a pretty big dip. Hopefully, WTC properly addresses the situation, take the L and move onto mainnet launch.

I'll be filling up my bag.

Must be in the West End or Vine City.

There’s no house inside the metro city going for 56k.

Nah even straight knockdowns around there are at minimum $35k each. I can’t find **** in the city worth copping for under $500k.

Nah even straight knockdowns around there are at minimum $35k each. I can’t find **** in the city worth copping for under $500k.

You might can get by Mechanicville and Bankhead close to the belt line for 50K...

I did luck up finding a home by grant park for $350K and it was sold in 2 weeks :lol:

I’d love to buy around Grant Park or Summerhill.

A ****hole in OFW or VH is $500k easy. I’m trying to stay closer to 85 and don’t want to have to get on 20 to get to work north of the city so I’m limited.

I don't think WTC is a scam as other people on /r/cryptocurrency do after this Valentines Day giveaway FUD. The giveaway was over Twitter. WTC would have no control even if an employee entered the giveaway. It's un-forceable, not many people entered the giveaway to begin with, I believe 500 people signed up for it and I'm sure multiple people signed up for the giveaway on multiple accounts to increase their chances of winning which explains the 'fake accounts'. You had a 40-50% chance of winning the giveaway if you signed up for it. 214 winners received 2.14 WTC and the five won 21.4 WTC.

Like I said, VERY costly tweet, some people won't ever touch WTC after this, as they believe the team have no credibility and are dishonest.

Bad in the short term, means nothing in the long term. Mainnet, wallet, mining all next month. (should be a big on for WTC....we'll see..)

Too many good projects in the same space with legitimate teams to go back to WTC. Team is run by amateurs it seems. This isn’t the first time they’ve lied and such either.

It’s dudes with hundreds of thousands of dollars in that company. Idk

In hindsight they’d have to show and prove and build back the credibility.

It's obvious (imo) what they did, but even if an employee legitimately, randomly won the contest, they shouldn't have even been allowed to enter it in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom