Official Bitcoin Thread

All my developers that want to get ahead of the curve:

I’m trying to attend Jimmy Somg seminar:

http://programmingblockchain.com/

72E84B43-5D9E-48F9-8A6F-564C51B73502.png

Question so do you guys wait for it to hit a certain milestone in price before you sale

Because the way me and my cousin do it
Is as of right now bitcoin is $10,656 and we bought in at $9,000 so we sell off our gains and keep our original deposit invested
Say that after we sell it goes down to $10,000 and then later on it’s back up to $10,656 so with those new gains we sale that off as well are we the only ones that do this

IMO.

BTC is where you can truly do that, you can’t really do much with Alt coins. ROI on Alts is usually 10-20% within 2-3days. Not enough movement.

The volatility in BTC allows you to get big gains..

I’m planning on doing this with the upcoming pull back...hopefully I can catch it mid 6’s, sit tight and wait for it to shoot back to $12Kish.

Rinse and repeat.

IMO.

BTC is where you can truly do that, you can’t really do much with Alt coins. ROI on Alts is usually 10-20% within 2-3days. Not enough movement.

I’m planning on doing this with the upcoming pull back...hopefully I can catch it mid 6’s, sit tight and wait for it to shoot back to $12Kish.

Rinse and repeat.

That’s exactly my thought I just set a price point alert so whenever the bloodbath happens again and I can buy in if it hit 6k im good

Dudes probably went on a tour of the building.

:lol:

I think the majority of these 'partnerships' are just cups of coffee in reality. They're so commonplace that they don't really move the needle anymore. I mean VEN dropped a Michael Bayesque trailer for their latest 'Apotheosis' where they announced rebranding and a partnership with BMW. Holders were expecting a moonshot but that **** didn't budge at all :smh: :lol:

And blatant scumbaggery from WTC :smh: I get the need to stay connected with the community but to be that sloppy is wild.

:lol:

I think the majority of these 'partnerships' are just cups of coffee in reality. They're so commonplace that they don't really move the needle anymore. I mean VEN dropped a Michael Bayesque trailer for their latest 'Apotheosis' where they announced rebranding and a partnership with BMW. Holders were expecting a moonshot but that **** didn't budge at all :smh: :lol:

And blatant scumbaggery from WTC :smh: I get the need to stay connected with the community but to be that sloppy is wild.

100%. These "partnerships" crypto teams make are exactly that. No real benefit for anyone.Its just namedropping big companies. With their blessing of course.

IMO.

Rinse and repeat.

When do you think this upcoming pullback is going down :nerd:

Thinking about pulling some out to buy back in on the sale

When do you think this upcoming pullback is going down :nerd:

Thinking about pulling some out to buy back in on the sale

There’s a H&S pattern with BTC. Downward trend, then we will bounce back.

So the I’m the next couple of days will be the pullback.

I’m scaling slowly because anything can change.

I think Winklevoss actually defined a better term for litecoin than what Charlie thinks his project is.

A “testnet”

https://www.inverse.com/article/41773-litecoin-tyler-winklevoss-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-billionaire

He refers to bitcoin and gold, actually better than gold. It holds value.

Ethereum is like oil, it’s a platform that powers others.

Litecoin is a fork of bitcoin, but it’s really a crash test dummy for new tech before bitcoin takes the finished/polished product.

Litecoin is like the android to bitcoins Apple. Yeah android might get stuff first and it might be cool. But nobody is checking for it until the iPhone gets it. And that’s not to say android isn’t valuable or useful. It’s actually got more handsets in customers hands all over the world. But Apple is a bigger/more valuable company than google. Despite their stock prices :lol:

That’s basicslly what litecoin is to bitcoin. Litecoin could get segwit, Lightning, etc etc first, but it’s only a testnet for bitcoin. Bitcoin no matter what anyone says, is the big stage.

Back
Top Bottom