Official Bitcoin Thread

Any long XRP (ripple) hodlers here?
How long are you holding?

I made a mistake at buying at .25 and selling at a very small loss when i first got into cryto.. Got impatient.

Ive seen so many great news and optism with xrp with future predictions.

I would like your thoughts if your holding long. And thoughts on the future of ripple.
Its been steady at around $.89-.92.. Thinking on taking a loooong position on xrp.

Thanks.

Any long XRP (ripple) hodlers here?
How long are you holding?
I made a mistake at buying at .25 and selling at a very small loss when i first got into cryto.. Got impatient.
Ive seen so many great news and optism with xrp with future predictions.
I would like your thoughts if your holding long. And thoughts on the future of ripple.
Its been steady at around $.89-.92.. Thinking on taking a loooong position on xrp.
Thanks.

I copped at $0.25 as well. Sold off around 85% of my stake so far ($2.25, $1.85, $1.50, $1.35, $1.25) but still have 1k coins. Keeping that 1k and forgetting about it until next year. I like the fact there's a true business case here (and working product), but not sure if the value of holding coins is really there.

alt season is coming....are you ready?

Screenshot 2018-03-03 at 4.44.06 PM.png

ive been ready

Last edited:
I copped at $0.25 as well. Sold off around 85% of my stake so far ($2.25, $1.85, $1.50, $1.35, $1.25) but still have 1k coins. Keeping that 1k and forgetting about it until next year. I like the fact there's a true business case here (and working product), but not sure if the value of holding coins is really there.

Yo speaking of ripple, i was at the gym last night and i was listening to music from youtube. One of those ads kept playing a bunch of times and at first i wasnt really paying attention, but then i kept hearing ripple and something about a restaurant. I figured it was xrp and something about payments. I pick up my phone to actually watch this ad... Man its some **** called ripl. Some app to make animated videos for social media. I was legit hype for a second :smh:

It looks like the alt money is pouring into btc but no NEW money coming in.

Market cap really not moving much. We are going to need more money come in or btc to
Sell and have that money go into alts.

So I guess our foreign policies got pushed on the US exchange, Bittrex. They’re closing trades for N. Korea, Syria, Cuba, Iran, and Crimea :lol:

Tried sending some eth from Coinbase to binance... thought it would go through but didn’t even make is way out of the exchange...

Woke up to an unexpected error.. definitely need new exchanges...

It looks like the alt money is pouring into btc but no NEW money coming in.

Market cap really not moving much. We are going to need more money come in or btc to
Sell and have that money go into alts.

So I guess our foreign policies got pushed on the US exchange, Bittrex. They’re closing trades for N. Korea, Syria, Cuba, Iran, and Crimea :lol:

Yea a lot of ICO's are dropping below ICO price in exchanges. :sick:
Only the cream of the crop are doing well unlike the bull run late last year where eeverything was doing at least a 2X.

Still though, I'm expecting big things this year.

The amount of FUD walls that we plowed through recently gives me confidence

Might take some ltc off at a loss to get into man but idk. Won’t be a huge loss. It does bother me that man will be a billion coins eventually although it’s apparently a couple of years away.

Might take some ltc off at a loss to get into man but idk. Won’t be a huge loss. It does bother me that man will be a billion coins eventually although it’s apparently a couple of years away.

It won't be that soon for all tokens to get into circulation. It's going to take a long time for them all to be mined

Back
Top Bottom