Official Bitcoin Thread

When you look back over some of the price surges it feels like it couldnt have possibly gone down like that :lol:

Coinbase is out here being careful after that whole BCH incident:

2DB3B1D4-F50B-4459-A59A-F62B6A5AA633.png

Electroneum mobile miner is live on Android :pimp:

I don’t eem know if it works but i never thought this day would come :lol:

crazy stuff.....looks like bittrex just released TUSD just now:

What is TUSD you ask? it is 100% backed by USD 1:1 and transparent for everyone to see:

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/05/trueusd-creating-optimal-stablecoin-crypto-markets/

***If this is truly the "stablecoin" everyone wants....then say goodbye to shady USDTether, and good bye to all the FUD that came along with it. This would only be good for the market...lets see how it reacts

Could be great for the market. Transferred some ltc off my ledger to eventually sell and buy man. Gotta just find the time to play with idex on a secure network first.

crazy stuff.....looks like bittrex just released TUSD just now:

What is TUSD you ask? it is 100% backed by USD 1:1 and transparent for everyone to see:

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/05/trueusd-creating-optimal-stablecoin-crypto-markets/

***If this is truly the "stablecoin" everyone wants....then say goodbye to shady USDTether, and good bye to all the FUD that came along with it. This would only be good for the market...lets see how it reacts

that would mean we could buy alt coin with TUSD?

I've never read into stablecoins thoroughly. Can someone give me the breakdown.

I know there are two more coming which are popular in the ICO stage. Havven, which had a popular ICO despite their greed and Alchemint which is going to be on NEO and has been promoted by the NEo founders.

CREDITS (CS)

BUY IN NOW BEFORE IT GOES 10 DOLLARS THIS WEEKEND
EXTSJ9B.gif

this and eos going to be fighting at the top

already the fastest transaction network in the game tested

I'm giving another 3-4 months and then I'm out. Opportunity cost and volatility is too high when I could be making money in the stock market.
This is what I recently did. Cashed out and moved half of my earnings over to Robinhood while the rest went towards paying off an extra chunk of my car note. Waiting for a sea of red so I can hop back in on Litecoin

grabbed some man. idex is really easy to use. bit of a process at first since you have to transfer eth, load it into the exchange, buy the alt but its worth the extra step for the new coins on there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom