Official Bitcoin Thread

Did anybody get that Litecoin Cash? I have most of my Litecoin on a ledger and I hope I can claim it later.

Based on a 10:1 Litecoin cash and the price being between $7-$10, that's a good amount of money out there to be claimed.

Did anybody get that Litecoin Cash? I have most of my Litecoin on a ledger and I hope I can claim it later.

Based on a 10:1 Litecoin cash and the price being between $7-$10, that's a good amount of money out there to be claimed.

I thought Lee said it was a scam..

screenshot_20180221-152529-2-png.2063265

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180221-152529~2.png
    Screenshot_20180221-152529~2.png
    877.8 KB · Views: 165
lcc could be a scam or it could be Charlie lee hating on someone piggybacking off his name...

It's trading right now and I wouldnt mind grabbing a few just cause... If you had your coins in a wallet it should've granted you the lcc somehow...

I wonder what the stars of the crypto game will be this year?

Not to burst anyone's bubble and I hope Im wrong but I dont think there will be crazy gains this year like there were last year. The reasons are:
Market cap was at 18 billion January 1st 2017, December 31st was 610 billion. Thats 33x. Also there were much less coins a year ago. 617 to be exact. Ended the year over double that.
So to 33x this year market cap needs to be at 18 trillion eoy. Not likely to happen.
A lot of new money fomo'd in last year. Also too many new coins coming out copying older coins spreading the money around.
There's still good money to be made its just gonna be difficult to keep repeating last years success. I see us ending the year at 5-6 trillion meaning if you invest in good coins.........10x your investment will happen.

lcc could be a scam or it could be Charlie lee hating on someone piggybacking off his name...

It's trading right now and I wouldnt mind grabbing a few just cause... If you had your coins in a wallet it should've granted you the lcc somehow...

I think because i had my Litecoin on the ledger during the fork, I have to wait until ledger comes out with an app for Litecoin Cash to get them.

Not to burst anyone's bubble and I hope Im wrong but I dont think there will be crazy gains this year like there were last year. The reasons are:
Market cap was at 18 billion January 1st 2017, December 31st was 610 billion. Thats 33x. Also there were much less coins a year ago. 617 to be exact. Ended the year over double that.
So to 33x this year market cap needs to be at 18 trillion eoy. Not likely to happen.
A lot of new money fomo'd in last year. Also too many new coins coming out copying older coins spreading the money around.
There's still good money to be made its just gonna be difficult to keep repeating last years success. I see us ending the year at 5-6 trillion meaning if you invest in good coins.........10x your investment will happen.

Sounds like its gonna be another "2013-2016" period. Meaning BTC gonna be at 10k until 2020 ?? :sick:

^
No, no. We're past that now. The geenie's out the bottle, a lot of people know about crypto now and the gains that can be had. Difference is back in 2013-2016 only enthusiasts were trading crypto. I remember hearing about bitcoin in movies/tv shows but didnt think nothing of it until 2015, got in june 2017. Im just saying I think the growth will slow down

I think there will be the same type of rapid growth this year if you are in the right coins. Many people talk about the money being too spread, but I think in 2018 we will see the death of a lotta BS coins and that money will all flow into the legit projects. It is something we sorely need in crypto, and if you make the right picks, you will flourish this year just as well as people did last year if not more.

I like the long drawn out game. If I did stocks investment banking etc. etc. that would be a daily headache. or at least exponentially compared to crypto

So, yesterday I was in the ICX telegram group and some random posted if anyone could help him find his 5,000 ICX tokens at that time. He originally had all of his funds in a wallet and was using MEW to access them, I'm gonna assume he was Metamask. He said that he recently purchased a Ledger Nano S and moved 5,000 ICX tokens to his Ledger Ethereum Wallet Address, but he couldn't see it on MEW, looking at Etherscan the guy has been locked out of his funds for nearly 43 days. So, I helped this guy out (thinking he's a complete idiot), because he kind of is and we found out that he sent the ICX to his Ledger Ethereum Classic wallet address....He has no idea how how to get it access to the funds, I show him how, and we're good he's happy he knows where his money went.

Fast forward to this morning, this man gave me 500 ICX tokens...I look at the senders address.

This dude is a massive ******* whale...

Wow..I'm kind of shocked.

Last edited:
So, yesterday I was in the ICX telegram group and some random posted if anyone could help him find his 5,000 ICX tokens at that time. He originally had all of his funds in a wallet and was using MEW to access them, I'm gonna assume he was Metamask. He said that he recently purchased a Ledger Nano S and moved 5,000 ICX tokens to his Ledger Ethereum Wallet Address, but he couldn't see it on MEW, looking at Etherscan the poor guy has been locked out of his funds for nearly 43 days. So, I helped this poor guy out (thinking he's a complete idiot), because he kind of is and we found out that he sent the ICX to his Ledger Ethereum Classic wallet address....He has no idea how how to get it access to the funds, I show him how, and we're good he's happy he knows where his money went.

Fast forward to this morning, this man gave me 500 ICX tokens...I look at the senders address.

This dude is a massive ****ing whale...

Wow..I'm kind of shocked.
Wow lol that’s awesome.

Capp is having an airdrop for people holding 1000 coins or more in a wallet. Info is on their website under the token sale. Tempted to add more but I’ve been putting too much money in this week.

CAPP air drop is awesome news.

5 different drops for 5 consecutive months. Starting at receiving 7% of your holdings in April and working down to 3% in August.

Sounds like a good way to get people locked in and accumulating

CAPP air drop is awesome news.

5 different drops for 5 consecutive months. Starting at receiving 7% of your holdings in April and working down to 3% in August.

Sounds like a good way to get people locked in and accumulating
That’s not bad. To get in now is only around $120 for 1000 tokens.

Might consider it and get some air drops

Part 2 of Vechain AMA technical interview (hardware)

- Offline temperature sensors use NFC as data transmission interface. It’s easy to use, and the product can be repeatedly used, the cost can be offset. With software optimization, a CR2032 battery can have nearly one year working time for this solution and this battery can be changed to a new one to make another year.

I can confirm less than 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom