Official Bitcoin Thread

8A85168F-B884-4483-A925-0C1E72EB3AD7.jpeg

:lol:

:lol: . A bit scary though, as it looks like the beginnings of a dead cat bounce.

That’s not bad. To get in now is only around $120 for 1000 tokens.

Might consider it and get some air drops

On Kucoin exchange or Cryptopia?

Looks like you have to hold CAPP from now until 4-12-18, and you can get the 7% bonus. If you continue buying more CAPP, you'll get the full 7% on any purchases up to 3-7-18. Anything purchased after 3-7-18 only gets 3% bonus.

Elastos is killing it.

$71. 93 million dollar volume only at huobi still good volume .

On Kucoin exchange or Cryptopia?

Looks like you have to hold CAPP from now until 4-12-18, and you can get the 7% bonus. If you continue buying more CAPP, you'll get the full 7% on any purchases up to 3-7-18. Anything purchased after 3-7-18 only gets 3% bonus.
Cryptopia has withdrawal issues use kucoin

I think there will be the same type of rapid growth this year if you are in the right coins. Many people talk about the money being too spread, but I think in 2018 we will see the death of a lotta BS coins and that money will all flow into the legit projects. It is something we sorely need in crypto, and if you make the right picks, you will flourish this year just as well as people did last year if not more.
This.
Just like the dot com boom.

5G and gigabit connections will buffer a load of the network issues... if the blockchain has a bigger highway I'm sure it will travel faster...

Komodo is doing great things.. They're addressing the issue of POW with dPoW and they're addressing the issue of these ICO's with dICO. They're also changing their model towards an ecosystem - end to end blockchain and simplifying the creation of blockchains by offering a development package.

Good interview.

so what are your guys picks?

yes, i know it's subjective, pure speculation, and prob wont mean anything, but i am genuinely curious.

NEO and friends.
NEO has invested in a few projects as part of it's smart economy vision and I'm bullish on a few such as Ontology, Trinity and the NEX exchange.

I expect ICON to do big things this year. Other projects that I think will do well are:

Nebulas
Matrix
Vechain
Wanchain
Loop Ring

There are more in the ICO phase too that looks really good. That's why there's so many spreadsheets tracking this stuff.

I nearly doubled my position during it. Originally was in between 23-26 and added around 15, 13, 9 and 8. I wanted to buy more two days ago when I saw the volume coming in but didn’t have the cash free to do so. Not a huge position for me in NANO but I’m holding it for the long term as a speculative bet it can reach DASH.

Wepower suncontract powerledger I just don’t see this coins ever materializing. Solar power has no place in The world today. No matter how important and useful it is, it will never become the majority.

Wepower suncontract powerledger I just don’t see this coins ever materializing. Solar power has no place in The world today. No matter how important and useful it is, it will never become the majority.

Houses in California are being built with solar panels and parking lots are being covered with them. I can’t speak on NY, but it will be the majority in CA soon.

Back
Top Bottom