Official Bitcoin Thread

IMG_9418.PNG

Justin Sun, the founder of Tron, gave props to Ripple and then went on to say that Tron will follow Ripple.

Yo if Tron has a run like Ripple, I won't know how to act. Team TRX, straight hodling

Sticking with the big 3 :pimp:

Load up when no one is talking about them and chasing the pumps, the next wave is coming.

Heads up, Coinbase came out with Taxes FAQ

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1496488

Notable to the Big ballers

Will Coinbase send me a 1099 or similar form?
For U.S. users only, Coinbase provides Forms 1099-K to certain business users and GDAX users that have received at least $20,000 cash for sales of cryptocurrency related to at least 200 transactions in a calendar year.

Had my ripple tucked in my ledger for the longest.... wow. Good come up. Biggest % of my portfolio is LTC. Just be patient guys. It will wake up soon enough.

Had a little extra play money so I just started day trading with it. The rush is amazing. Its like playing roulette lmfao. Increased my holdings in POE by 25%. Not too bad.

quick question,

is there a minimum profit you gotta hit to have to do taxes on coinbase?

I believe I was the 1st to mention Poe in here. I scooped 100k shares when it was worth a penny. sitting at 7c a share now. Only going up. Tried to tell yall.

Theres still time. Hop on. Po.et is dope

man i hope this is true. im gonna hold but seeing ltc go down is depressing lol
Not really... just remember this will be used in 2 to 3 years. THE INTERNET OF THINGS AND 5G NETWORK WILL ONLY MAKE CRYPTO MAINSTREAM... BY 2020 A BITCOIN WILL BE 100,000.. all these other coins will be in the 20z and 30s. The trx's xvg's xrp's etc... we could be the new bougeois of the new Era if we stack up now. We are less than 1 percent of the population... it only makes sense..

You guys think tron can do what xrp did? $.03.

Ripple was the same for a very long time before it moved. Gamechanger if tron hits a buck....

I believe I was the 1st to mention Poe in here. I scooped 100k shares when it was worth a penny. sitting at 7c a share now. Only going up. Tried to tell yall.

Theres still time. Hop on. Po.et is dope
bro you just made some nice gains on that one! good call congrats

Back
Top Bottom