Official Bitcoin Thread

Have an extra 3k to play around with, any suggestions on what I should put it into?
Currently have some Ripple, Verge, Salt, NEO, Litecoin, ReddCoin, GRS. Was also looking into getting some Monero and Dash as well. Should I just buy more of what I already have or go another route? Thx

Want to pull the trigger on some LTCs and a % of a BTC on coinbase. But I'm anxious asf and keep hesitating. So much to learn about this crypto wave. So many questions.

This FOMO phenomena is real :lol:

whats the difference between bnb, btc, and eth markets? sorry noob here

BNB is Binance Coin, it's Binance.com's own coin. Binance.com is a popular exchange to buy a variety of coins. BTC is Bitcoin, the default coin that started it all and eth is ethereum, an alt coin, that rivals Bitcoin. Each have their own prices, are buyable and tradable. BTC is the highest price right now with $16k, Ethereum at $800, and Binance Coin at $5 to buy. All coins can increase in price over time. So buying a single coin or any or even cents of the coin, can be more valuable in the future and you can cash out your gains any time.

Have an extra 3k to play around with, any suggestions on what I should put it into?
Currently have some Ripple, Verge, Salt, NEO, Litecoin, ReddCoin, GRS. Was also looking into getting some Monero and Dash as well. Should I just buy more of what I already have or go another route? Thx

I'll take 1k. I'll triple it and give you your money back next year.

Man if Ripple pulls a BCH move and the **** skyrockets to 2k+ per coin....I’ll buy you all a Litecoin or two :lol:

Yeah yeah yeah I know Marketcap...we can all dream b

:lol: 2k? If that happens, there will be quite a few millionaires in here

ah the instant gratification generation.. making this easy.

Do your research. Believe in the tech. HODL and accumulate.

i know a lot of people out there are having issues getting verified. I am already verified but my friend is trying to hop on. any way to avoid providing so much info. i know social and addy and all that stuff is basic but its the photo of himself that trips the both of us out. hes trying to sign up with bitstamp. I didn't have to do that with poloniex so just wondering what yall did

FOMO is a ************, man.

I'm tempted to drop more than I'd feel comfortable losing into this ****. When you see results of doubling and tripling your money in short order, that greed gets ahold of you.

Back
Top Bottom