Official Bitcoin Thread

i hate the transfer time. sometimes it's instantaneous between coinbase and binance. other times..it drives me up a wall. dying to buy more Ripple. as i steady watch it go up. My money is caught in the cue. Driving me mad

what’s the issue with transferring money to coinbase?

i haven’t bought anything yet but i’m about to. my coinbase is connected to my checking account.

how much of a delay am i looking at?

Looks like xrp is finally coming back down a bit. I was losing my **** when it hit up about .50

I made a crap load off it already but i want moreeeee. It's the wave. I'm the Silver Surfer.

Electroneum byke :pimp:

You’re the biggest supporter of this!

Brought $25 worth and got 3.2K coins.

I’m dumping as soon as I’m able to get to the wallet. :lol:

Biggest comeup about to happen!

Last edited:
i hate the transfer time. sometimes it's instantaneous between coinbase and binance. other times..it drives me up a wall. dying to buy more Ripple. as i steady watch it go up. My money is caught in the cue. Driving me mad

Buy Litecoin and then transfer.

Fees are less and faster. And you can transfer to BTC.

You’re the biggest support of this!

Brought $25 worth and got 3.2K coins.

I’m dumping as soon as I’m able I’m getting to the wallet. :lol:

Biggest comeup about to happen!

I’m not mad at ya bruh. If the price holds till tomorrow you’re up x15.

Y’all can also use Changelly.com to convert/exchange cryptos on the fly.

Take your spare LTC etc and turn it into any alt they support.

Yeah they are. It just sounds like there’s a few who are stuck waiting on their processes to go through.

Definitely just a backup solution

Whats good with Bittrex? Been tryna get verified and its been a couple hours. Says it takes like 10min, i dunno if its cuz the servers slow or maybe cuz im in Canada?

bittrex was easy to set up for me. Don’t remember them asking for much more than my basic information. Definitely didn’t send them any pictures of any IDs or anything.

bittrex was easy to set up for me. Don’t remember them asking for much more than my basic information. Definitely didn’t send them any pictures of any IDs or anything.

You'll need to do that to withdraw, but to deposit, there's really nothing you need to do.

I did the basic verfication and it had me do the enhanced verification. I uploaded a pic and my ID, same thing I did with Quadrigacx, but still processing.

Not sure whats going on.

Instead of you guys doing bank transfers, why not just set up your credit and debit and pay through those? If you have it in your bank, just pay off your card right away. The fees are worth the time you save.

If you pay off of your debit card are you still hit with a weekly limit thing or is it just whatever is in your bank account is what you can purchase?

Like say you have 1 mill in your bank account and you use the debit card option will it let you invest the amount in your account which is 1 mill or will you still be on the weekly limit for your account?

Fap can you order me xrp? I'll pal pal you 300 right now, just transfer the later?
F9DB5B51-2AD1-426B-B16F-335C0D05500A.gif

I’ll do it for you tho :nerd:

Reactions: Ube
If you pay off of your debit card are you still hit with a weekly limit thing or is it just whatever is in your bank account is what you can purchase?

Like say you have 1 mill in your bank account and you use the debit card option will it let you invest the amount in your account which is 1 mill or will you still be on the weekly limit for your account?
giphy.gif

They put a limit on there, it ain’t much, it has nothing to do with what’s in ur acct.

How do you buy XRP? **** man ... second boat I missed. Bitfinex saying they are no longer ******* with US citizens.

Back
Top Bottom