Official Bitcoin Thread

I spoke about ENS domains in posts in the past.....just got offered this:

img_0268.jpg

What would you do? What are the pros/cons? Would love to hear what you guys think...

I give out my advice in latest (P) post.

I spoke about ENS domains in posts in the past.....just got offered this:

What would you do? What are the pros/cons? Would love to hear what you guys think...

I give out my advice in latest (P) post.

If there's no existing IP attached to 'ath' currently i'd probably take it personally.

Unless you're intent on using it yourself pros and cons boil down to money in the bank vs missing the bag.

I've been buying up some of the flow version of ENS domains just incase. Mostly targeting matching social media account names /.com across all platforms of businesses and teams.

I believe 3 character names are coming in October.
Screenshot_20220923-165849.png
LOVE the hustle bro...GET IT!!!

I bought the ENS name for a popular character on fintwit. He laughed about it when someone brought it to his attention, then ENS airdropped me $10,000 in tokens for holding a domain

Worked out lovely

I don’t play the ENS game, but I would be buying the name of every big time rookie NBA player or future lottery pick

50ETH starting, for qql, am i reading that right? i'll need the DA to last 40 min or longer to have a shot. fingers crossed
50etg comes down to 2 but you’ll get refunded the difference between price paid and finishing price. Need one badly. Tempted to buy passes on secondary if they aren’t ridiculous, mint an nft and then sell it to collect the 2% royalties

I've been buying up some of the flow version of ENS domains just incase. Mostly targeting matching social media account names /.com across all platforms of businesses and teams.

I believe 3 character names are coming in October.
Screenshot_20220923-165849.png

How much are the flow joints

50etg comes down to 2 but you’ll get refunded the difference between price paid and finishing price. Need one badly. Tempted to buy passes on secondary if they aren’t ridiculous, mint an nft and then sell it to collect the 2% royalties
Been playing with the QQL generator, likely going to enter something before the cutoff on 9/25 to try and get a mint.

get it off coinbase. dl cosmostation wallet, import your cosmos seed phrase, send your atom there, click the delegate button, and select a validator. do NOT delegate to a CEX validator like coinbase, binance, kraken etc.
B3F424BB-B3FE-460E-BD87-232465807485.jpeg

i agree with fap that the airdrop he’s talking about will be a really good one. the snapshot for that has passed though and i’m not sure if there’s another one coming. might be worth a look to buy early when token drops next year. i’m only getting a little bit. i tried to install the testnet on my pc to hopefully earn some tokens that way but ran into some problems. fapmasterjr fapmasterjr you on the testnet?

another project on cosmos that’s picking up steam is berachain. i was super early on that in their discord but abandoned it unfortunately. i’m way less active in crypto now since the downturn. looking to see if we take a huge slide Q4-Q1ish to buy more.
Backtracking to this post about ATOM. Can I just send the tokens directly from CB to my Cosmostation wallet? Finally got time to set this up and don't want to erase my tokens from existence with a rookie mistake.

Backtracking to this post about ATOM. Can I just send the tokens directly from CB to my Cosmostation wallet? Finally got time to set this up and don't want to erase my tokens from existence with a rookie mistake.
i’m not 100% certain man so either research it more on reddit/etc or do a test transfer.

The death of global currencies will lead to the birth of bitcoin and Ethereum as trustless forms of money and permissionless banking. Not sure how you could be aware of everything going on and not be overly bullish on these two assets.

The death of global currencies will lead to the birth of bitcoin and Ethereum as trustless forms of money and permissionless banking. Not sure how you could be aware of everything going on and not be overly bullish on these two assets.

what do you think happens to the Euro, pound sterling, swiss franc?

can I ask a question that came up in a twitter space the other day. this person was talking about how an extremely small percentage of wallets hold the vast majority of btc and eth and that it’s a much greater concentration of wealth and centralization. how do you knowledgable ppl in here navigate this?

can I ask a question that came up in a twitter space the other day. this person was talking about how an extremely small percentage of wallets hold the vast majority of btc and eth and that it’s a much greater concentration of wealth and centralization. how do you knowledgable ppl in here navigate this?
The players aren't changing just the game.

Back
Top Bottom