Official Bitcoin Thread

Do you guys park your money in bank accounts or do you park it via staking?

Traditional banking system feels like a rip off with what's available to us in the crypto world.
It is but you need to diversify
Banks still give you that FDIC peace of mind.
Stable coins and BTC earning interest do not have that insurance.

I try to do 50/50 with crypto and something like a Vanguard VTI. Honestly with all these rugs and scumbags that are in crypto, I may change that to 25/75. It's really tempting sometimes.

Got to have some money in the bank though. I try to keep an entire years worth to live in there.

as crypto ages I don't think we are going to have these huge come ups like we used to as often.

maybe I'm wrong but I think the days of putting a couple racks on some random **** coin and waiting are done.

I'm going with the low risk approach too because frankly I don't need the money and would rather my money still be around in a few years.

i know someone who searches out, and uses, high risk stable coin plays. he lost good money on the meter passport bridge exploit but is always diversified in high risk/reward plays. he's already made it big so he can afford to.

i'm playing with only small money that i have liquid, trying to rebuild back from some bad plays :lol:
i'm currently playing on this new crescent dex that airdropped me some tokens. pooling mostly with LUNA and i'm up a little bit and the daily rewards are looking nice.

Put $1500 on apecoin 2 days ago when it was at $10 something. Did this. Thank you BAYC contributors.
A88F8EAB-827A-4B98-A0C7-609259449523.jpeg

Don't know if anyone else is into Redlight, but I'm very bullish on it after that ama a few days ago.

Gonna start compounding like crazy.

Don't know if anyone else is into Redlight, but I'm very bullish on it after that ama a few days ago.

Gonna start compounding like crazy.
Link to the ama? My friends been in it for like a month or so now, maybe even February

Put $1500 on apecoin 2 days ago when it was at $10 something. Did this. Thank you BAYC contributors.
A88F8EAB-827A-4B98-A0C7-609259449523.jpeg
Otherside land news today or nah? So much of the speculation and price jump is coming from that.

Just minted my first SOL project in Everseed (Play and Earn game with tea of ex-Riot folks). 1 SOL is such an amazing entry, even if I don't know anything about tower-defense games...

Artie slowly pumping despite barely any marketing :smokin

Blessed to be part of the moonbird gang. Anyone else in here with one or more?!
That's wassup! One of my little bros got in around 8eth not long after their mint and almost sold a couple of hours later because of early FUD. I encouraged him to bare through it and it's hit heights I don't think any of us expected this fast, so I'm pumped for him and his family. Happy for Proof and the moonbirds.

https://marinade.finance/

Marinade Finance is a Solana Defi option that has limited edition NFT’s used for governance votes in DAO proposals.
They’ve already had a few votes and they have ways for you to become a validator. That’s not for me to do yet but for anyone else for sure go for it.
The mint is still super slow lol at one point it was easier to buy the floor on magic Eden for 1 sol and then unlock the NFT to burn the NFT and get the $MNDE.

$MNDE has also gone up as well and I think it will keep going up since you can add $MNDE to your NFT to grow it. That locks the token on the NFT and the unlocking takes 30 days.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mnde/

Attachments

• 683E2E84-F694-4138-B4FC-15ED558DC7F6.png
    683E2E84-F694-4138-B4FC-15ED558DC7F6.png
    121.7 KB · Views: 619

For you node lovers, keep an eye out for Myria. Hasn't launched yet but they basically copied the entire GALA node and tokenomic structure.
Similar amount of founders nodes with increasing price until it runs out.

No VC seed rounds either, just a private sale for a small amount of nodes and a public sale for initial liquidity.
Apparently, private sale for the nodes will be 1.5 ETH and public will be between 2.5 and 3 ETH and just like gala, the price will increase for every 100 sold or something like that.

Expensive but definitely could be worth it. I'll be looking to get in hopefully to have another passive income play from the ground up.

I'm still hunting for more info but definitely one to keep on the radar.

Back
Top Bottom