Official Bitcoin Thread

For you node lovers, keep an eye out for Myria. Hasn't launched yet but they basically copied the entire GALA node and tokenomic structure.
Similar amount of founders nodes with increasing price until it runs out.

No VC seed rounds either, just a private sale for a small amount of nodes and a public sale for initial liquidity.
Apparently, private sale for the nodes will be 1.5 ETH and public will be between 2.5 and 3 ETH and just like gala, the price will increase for every 100 sold or something like that.

Expensive but definitely could be worth it. I'll be looking to get in hopefully to have another passive income play from the ground up.

I'm still hunting for more info but definitely one to keep on the radar.

I'mma try to get in. Keep us posted on details

that beans hack was wild. i know dude that lost 60% of his net worth on that one. not sure what the outcome of the town hall was to discuss next steps but yeah, be careful out there.

Anybody setup their Coinbase NFT account that’s in beta right now? I’m still so clueless on NFTS.

What to do with one you purchase

How to know the value

How to sell

Etc.

In feel like I’m back to square 1 with this crypto stuff and it’s all dumb to me again. I get that owning an NFT is similar(can’t believe I’m typing this) to owning art? A piece of art is as valuable as what a person will pay, and also it’s a status symbol or a means of showing that you have some exclusive item. But how the hell am I supposed to stunt with a JPEG?

How do others know that my picture is expensive? am I supposed to stunt by Keeping a physical printout of my cartoon in my physical wallet and drop it on the ground in front of womenz? Am I supposed to just have it as my avatar and people see it and go “wow! I’ve looked at the 37,000 Jpegs this company has put out. I know how much this one with the green hair is worth. You sir must surely have 5 lambos.”

do I just pick one at random and hope that The project will give rewards one day because i bought one? Am I waiting for bill gates to wake up one morning, hop on the computer and say “wow! That digitally drawn ape figurine is speaking to my soul. I’m gonna pay this person one billion dollars to own it?

What’s the move here people, talk me off the cliff.

Anybody setup their Coinbase NFT account that’s in beta right now? I’m still so clueless on NFTS.

What to do with one you purchase

How to know the value

How to sell

Etc.

In feel like I’m back to square 1 with this crypto stuff and it’s all dumb to me again. I get that owning an NFT is similar(can’t believe I’m typing this) to owning art? A piece of art is as valuable as what a person will pay, and also it’s a status symbol or a means of showing that you have some exclusive item. But how the hell am I supposed to stunt with a JPEG?

How do others know that my picture is expensive? am I supposed to stunt by Keeping a physical printout of my cartoon in my physical wallet and drop it on the ground in front of womenz? Am I supposed to just have it as my avatar and people see it and go “wow! I’ve looked at the 37,000 Jpegs this company has put out. I know how much this one with the green hair is worth. You sir must surely have 5 lambos.”

do I just pick one at random and hope that The project will give rewards one day because i bought one? Am I waiting for bill gates to wake up one morning, hop on the computer and say “wow! That digitally drawn ape figurine is speaking to my soul. I’m gonna pay this person one billion dollars to own it?

What’s the move here people, talk me off the cliff.

Yes

Update: Coinbase NFT marketplace down for me already. I don’t think I’m built for this game.

When were those entangled nodes supposed to be available? I can get my 4th strong node but if it’s soon I’ll wait to save the $$

I've been lurking on and off. Been following this thread for years. Invested for the first time back in 2017 around november and sold by december before the big crash. Forgot about crypto and lurked this thread from time to time, finally got involved last year in january. Made 10k profit my first month just putting my money in differnt coins I thought would go up. Started learning about yield farming and defi. I noticed i was a little late for stuff like pancakeswap and what not. But I kept looking for plays. From memecoins like catecoin to roi contracts. Eventually I stumbled upon DRIP. Honestly BEST play hands down I ever made. Pays 1% daily. Compounding that **** daily brings in a higher yield and with only 1 million tokens, this thing is a beast. Now I'm also in a new miner contract that a well known member in telegram made called grinch bucks paying 8 % day, we following a 6:1 protocol and the contract is growing nice and steady. Crypto gains are easy , its these taxes that are hard

Last edited:
I haven’t gotten a new node since the switch to stronger so I don’t think so
I honestly haven’t even been keeping up at all, not sure what an s2 node is :blush: :lol:
Poly nodes... All nodes will eventually be switched over to the service 2 contract... But right now, it's just Poly nodes.

Probably not a bad idea to register for this.

Yup, the little bro that holds a moonbird saying some of them kind of pumping it. The artist overall is dope and I've been looking at their stuff for potential future tattoos.

Last edited:
anyone mint some new nikes? if they deliver a physical copy of these to the owners, that’ll be a game changer.
04176CCB-B8B7-4397-8FE9-2845688C9018.jpeg

Will have to buy more Ape when it cools down. Be interesting to see where it's at towards the end of the year.

Only 28 percent circulating supply kinda worries me a bit.

Glad I didn’t sell all my ape just in case. Learned from solana. :lol:

I’ve been transferring $1500 of my ETH to ape anytime it dips near the 10,11, $12 range, then converting back to ether when it reaches the $16 area. Been the only thing keeping me in the green the last few months :lol:

At some point I’ll just park some money in ape and HODL for 2 years, but right now it’s just trying to catch those dips in time.

Back
Top Bottom