Official Bitcoin Thread

Might be a good time to build an AVAX bag along side ETH.

I use it for everything, but don't actually hold very much lol.

Lotta Cool Cats holders not happy. Price taking a hit. Could just be Moonbirds taking liquidity out of market tho

itshlittt itshlittt

What are your thoughts on the polygon node? I’m gonna compound until I can’t anymore. Just don’t know if I should continue to get Eth nodes or Polygon.

It’s not bad as long as you’re cool spinning up another node every once in a while.

My poly node from 2/10 is still beating eth. Not by a ton though like it was in the beginning.

It’s not bad as long as you’re cool spinning up another node every once in a while.

My poly node from 2/10 is still beating eth. Not by a ton though like it was in the beginning.
Someone on Twitter did an analysis and they believe the floor will be around 0.05 per day

That’s fine as long as they don’t cap them I guess.

Don’t cap per wallet either. I don’t want to deal with multiple wallets.

Anyone gonna take a risk on the OG Strong token. They keep saying it's gonna be harder to earn and be more rare. Might buy up a little just in case.

Got in on Strong when it was $600, so anyone getting in now will be doing better then me.

Nah, I’m not looking to get rich off anything to do with strong. If I can lock in 1k a month after gas I’ll be happy. I just use it to buy without spending fiat.

I’m tryna get to the point to where even at the floor level with rewards, I’m tryna have decent passive income with strong.

After getting two nodes, it’ll only take a month to get the next one and lesser after that.

stick stick Did you get in on Degods??

I know you're in the loop with the SOL projects.

Nah no Degods for me unfortunately. Hyped mint way back but ended up a failure essentially. I wasn't hip to their recent developments, and the NFT market was scary when they started to make their move so I stayed away. I'm pretty risk averse when it comes to buying on secondary anyway. Still great to see them rise from the ashes, big W for the Solana NFT ecosystem as a whole.

I will say though, it seems like the current Solana NFT meta is who can have the largest presence/echo chamber on Twitter and Degods are killing that. I'm interested to see where they end up once the euphoria wears off.

A couple of upcoming projects I will be going for - Shin Sengoku and Warville. Both P2Es.

OG project worth looking at - Grim Syndicate. By Justin Mezzell, co founder of Proof/Moonbirds. Yes, that Proof/Moonbirds :lol:. Have pumped a tiny bit recently but not much. Galactic Geckos also worth taking a look.

Random note - Moonbirds have surpassed MAYC first 24hr volume in ~9hr :wow:

Last edited:
Creator of a NFT project I'm on minted a gold moonbird and sold for 100 ETH

Seeing shiit like this makes me really wannna learn about NFTs. But I otherwise have ZERO interest in them...

Can someone EILI5 for me.? How does one go about obtaining one of these extremely valuable NFTs. Is it mostly luck.?? How much ETH does one need to get started...?

Seeing shiit like this makes me really wannna learn about NFTs. But I otherwise have ZERO interest in them...

Can someone EILI5 for me.? How does one go about obtaining one of these extremely valuable NFTs. Is it mostly luck.?? How much ETH does one need to get started...?

This one in particular had a lot of hype behind it because of a previous project they were behind, that was at 100 ETH at some point I believe. I think this started around 2.5 ETH but there was a raffle for the whitelist. After that it's basically luck what you mint.

I don't mint on ETH because it's out of my budget at this time but I would think around 2-4 ETH for a good project.

Always do your own research and only invest what you can afford to lose.

Last edited:
100 ETH, lawd

I didn't even know what Moonbirds was until now. :lol:

Nah no Degods for me unfortunately. Hyped mint way back but ended up a failure essentially. I wasn't hip to their recent developments, and the NFT market was scary when they started to make their move so I stayed away. I'm pretty risk averse when it comes to buying on secondary anyway. Still great to see them rise from the ashes, big W for the Solana NFT ecosystem as a whole.

I will say though, it seems like the current Solana NFT meta is who can have the largest presence/echo chamber on Twitter and Degods are killing that. I'm interested to see where they end up once the euphoria wears off.

A couple of upcoming projects I will be going for - Shin Sengoku and Warville. Both P2Es.

OG project worth looking at - Grim Syndicate. By Justin Mezzell, co founder of Proof/Moonbirds. Yes, that Proof/Moonbirds :lol:. Have pumped a tiny bit recently but not much. Galactic Geckos also worth taking a look.

Random note - Moonbirds have surpassed MAYC first 24hr volume in ~9hr :wow:

You think Opensea has made an impact on SOL NFTs?
I haven't been keeping up to date recently but some ETH guy swept the Aurory Floor hard the other day and it's been swept again. Not quite blue chip yet but its getting up there.

Sea Shanties acting like a stable coin for NFT's but they're building hard. Passive income is pretty decent. Been swapping it for SOL every time SOL drops under $100.
Thinking about getting 1 or 2 of the gen 1 citizens as well.

If it's going to be SOL Season again with the NFTs then it might be time to jump back in.
Do you know if people still using bots for Candymachine or has that died out?

You don't need much ETH to start out but getting into a project of that calibre and minting something that valuable is probably a one in a million shot.

itshlittt itshlittt

What are your thoughts on the polygon node? I’m gonna compound until I can’t anymore. Just don’t know if I should continue to get Eth nodes or Polygon.

Holding off on polygon nodes for now. Eth nodes will be capped at some point so I'm trying to max out one wallet at least.

Only downside is that you lose S2 features.

Back
Top Bottom