Official Bitcoin Thread

quick scan shows that the founders made off with a few hundred thousand dollars. is that it? yikes.
if i'm gonna commit financial crime, it's gonna be for a least a few million.

quick scan shows that the founders made off with a few hundred thousand dollars. is that it? yikes.
if i'm gonna commit financial crime, it's gonna be for a least a few million.
Dudes are going to be jammed up, looking at decades in prison, for enough money to take a couple year vacation in a developing country? Idiots.

One of the Atlas dudes is saying they ain't a rug and threatening to sue anyone who paints him in a bad light.

Must have remembered they were doxxed.

F79FF29C-2556-4C69-A565-B555A533AF33.jpeg

Daddy

I'm still in Thor Finance. Like I predicted, it settled between 10 to $15
I don't know what my average buy in was but it was definitely a lot higher :lol:

Up 30% today, I'm guessing because of the new sliding tax.
I don't have much hope for it but I set aside money for a couple months to pay off the node fees to see where it goes since their road map is decent.

I'm not getting into anymore unsustainable node projects.
Gala has been good so I want a couple more like that. Heard Pokt and Yield nodes are good so those will be the ones that I look at next.

So Coinbase won't let me see the 8949 forum they sent to the IRS unless I sub to their monthly service. Scumbags.

Doubt I owe anything. Almost chose not to even do my taxes this year for crypto. Got too spooked and paranoid at the last minute though :lol:
Naw connect to CoinTracker..they have your tax forms there

I'm still in Thor Finance. Like I predicted, it settled between 10 to $15
I don't know what my average buy in was but it was definitely a lot higher :lol:

Up 30% today, I'm guessing because of the new sliding tax.
I don't have much hope for it but I set aside money for a couple months to pay off the node fees to see where it goes since their road map is decent.

I'm not getting into anymore unsustainable node projects.
Gala has been good so I want a couple more like that. Heard Pokt and Yield nodes are good so those will be the ones that I look at next.
Yield nodes been like 2 years running, doxxed and seems stable. 6 month lockup though iirc. Nodes down, nodes up, they print $ for me still. I bought Thor yesterday with no intention of noding, just putting into their LP for 300% APR and single-side-stake for 70% while price goes up with sliding tax. Swing trading when you know price is going up and when price will go down is easy $ (price will go down as claim tax lessens, 3 weeks).

Find myself mostly selling my Stronger/thor and putting into other nodes. Horde my favorite right now, they have a liquidity manager that pegs the price in a range so don't have to worry about market fluctuations

Artieverse mint just started for those that were on the list
Got mine :pimp: Gas is super low so figured I'd run it.

Paper hands are flipping theirs for almost no profit. Floor on OpenSea is like .25 ETH. If anybody has the means and wants to get one, now is the chance.

Naw connect to CoinTracker..they have your tax forms there
Yeah I heard either them or Koinly were good to use. Didn't do much of anything in DeFi last year though. Mainly just did stuff on CB.

Nobody at the first H&R Block I went to knew what Coinbase was lol. Guess we still got a way to go on that mass adoption thing. And these were young people too, not some old geezer boomers who like to yell at clouds.

For those who don't have a Celsius account. Now's the time

your gala node was a great buy.
you need an everest node next!

Man, I wish :lol:
Just did the conversion and it was 62K

Yea that's for the big whales out there, not shrimp like me.

Yield nodes been like 2 years running, doxxed and seems stable. 6 month lockup though iirc. Nodes down, nodes up, they print $ for me still. I bought Thor yesterday with no intention of noding, just putting into their LP for 300% APR and single-side-stake for 70% while price goes up with sliding tax. Swing trading when you know price is going up and when price will go down is easy $ (price will go down as claim tax lessens, 3 weeks).

Find myself mostly selling my Stronger/thor and putting into other nodes. Horde my favorite right now, they have a liquidity manager that pegs the price in a range so don't have to worry about market fluctuations

Didn't think about swing trading Thor at all but that's actually genius. Since the claim date for most was April 5th I believe, we can time the cycle.

How are you planning to front run the sell off. Are you going by days or price target?

I'm thinking once you hit tier 2, around 3 weeks from the first claim date, it might be time.

1649879806857.png

I'm still learning, but I have a question.

I bought an NFT from OpenSea, but I lowered the gwei when I did it. It's been Pending for almost two days now, and I think it may be in limbo and never go through. Should I just "cancel" it or wait it out? I've read that sometimes it may go through, but it may take a while. I've also read that cancelling may be the way, but I may lose the gas. I hope that made sense...

I'm still learning, but I have a question.

I bought an NFT from OpenSea, but I lowered the gwei when I did it. It's been Pending for almost two days now, and I think it may be in limbo and never go through. Should I just "cancel" it or wait it out? I've read that sometimes it may go through, but it may take a while. I've also read that cancelling may be the way, but I may lose the gas. I hope that made sense...

Not sure if there's a finesse play but i would dead that personally.

For those who don't have a Celsius account. Now's the time

Man, I wish :lol:
Just did the conversion and it was 62K

Yea that's for the big whales out there, not shrimp like me.

Didn't think about swing trading Thor at all but that's actually genius. Since the claim date for most was April 5th I believe, we can time the cycle.

How are you planning to front run the sell off. Are you going by days or price target?

I'm thinking once you hit tier 2, around 3 weeks from the first claim date, it might be time.

1649879806857.png

Tier 2 will be the target. People could have started their date as early as 7 days ahead though. So, roughly 2 more weeks I'll go ahead and take profits. I'm up like 50% since yesterday. Expecting higher. Only ones who are slowing it down are people who are doing the same swing trading (and there are several)

Back
Top Bottom