Official Bitcoin Thread

Yeah I hear you, There’s so much stuff popping up lately node wise but I kind of just want to stick with the tried and true strong.

My time isn’t getting touched unless something horrible happens.

What’s a good meta verse coin? I’ve been sleeping on them. Sand?

I like sand and decentraland and imma scoop up a plot on each to hodl eventually.

Tcgworld is working on a game u should check them out.
Their land is also still on pre-sale and it's only 1bnb right now. I scopped up a few for the hodl.
Big time, Illuvium also looking pretty good graphics wise but idk much about them.

20211221_222800.jpg

I’m pre approved for a loan from when I was trying to get my my $$ together for my first strong node. They send me 900 emails a day about it..might do it and just pay it out of pocket for a bit and let some nodes compound. It would also bring my ROI time down a lot
Seems like it’d be worth it imo. I’m fine with taking on the risk and everything
Thoughts?

I’m pre approved for a loan from when I was trying to get my my $$ together for my first strong node. They send me 900 emails a day about it..might do it and just pay it out of pocket for a bit and let some nodes compound. It would also bring my ROI time down a lot
Seems like it’d be worth it imo. I’m fine with taking on the risk and everything
Thoughts?

Nike_1280-20150120104711373.jpg

I been in the same position for about a month. Got tired of thinking about it and said **** it. Still waiting for it to clear my bank now and hopefully STRONG doesn't run too much. As long as the bottom don't completely fall out, you'll make it byke in no time.

Scared money don't make it.

as this year comes to a close, I just wanted to say thank you!

idk how we got here but I appreciate all of you guys. the collective effort to get everyone's pockets fatter is so refreshing. I tried to start this crypto journey in 2012 but didn't fully understand what it was until the past few years and learning from yall really changed my life (for the good and bad :lol:) Anything I can do to help ya'll already know im in it. We changing lives out here.

Happy New Years NT crypto fam. We need to form a niketalk DAO for all sneakerheads and like minded crypto enthusiasts.

:smokin

Been doing a few SOL NFT trades after getting access to this tool called Mrbot which uses an API from the Magic Eden marketplace.

1640966047342.png

I can put in any project and watch for bullish patterns such as a sharp increase in volume and floor price or a drop in listed NFTs. Usually the best time to sell.
Or when the opposite is happening and the listings are coming in thick and fast you know its time to bail out or is probably too late because the floor will keep on decreasing as people look to liquidate and undercut each other.

Moral of the story is, whichever chain you're on, if you're trading NFTs, get some tools and be one step ahead. ETH has the best tools that I've seen but me kyan't afford dat. SOL tools are getting there.

Only looking to make 0.2-0.3 SOL per trade after royalties
SOL moves at lightning speed so gotta be decisive with the profit taking which is hard when you're used to hodling.

Nodes and NFTs

I’m proud of y’all

2022 plan right there.

Gaming tokens/NFTs and Nodes/Passive Income. I will never be satisfied with my L1 bags. You can never have too much ETH, SOL, DOT, LUNA etc.. but got to venture out once they packed enough.

Hopefully will join you guys with Strong soon but it will be even better if I can catch another node while it's still cheap so the hunt is on.

For NFTs, Star Atlas ships can now be staked and you get rewarded in ATLAS tokens everyday. ROI is around 7 months for most of the ships that I've seen so it might be worth building a small fleet :lol:

Been doing a few SOL NFT trades after getting access to this tool called Mrbot which uses an API from the Magic Eden marketplace.

1640966047342.png

I can put in any project and watch for bullish patterns such as a sharp increase in volume and floor price or a drop in listed NFTs. Usually the best time to sell.
Or when the opposite is happening and the listings are coming in thick and fast you know its time to bail out or is probably too late because the floor will keep on decreasing as people look to liquidate and undercut each other.

Moral of the story is, whichever chain you're on, if you're trading NFTs, get some tools and be one step ahead. ETH has the best tools that I've seen but me kyan't afford dat. SOL tools are getting there.

Only looking to make 0.2-0.3 SOL per trade after royalties
SOL moves at lightning speed so gotta be decisive with the profit taking which is hard when you're used to hodling.

2022 plan right there.

Gaming tokens/NFTs and Nodes/Passive Income. I will never be satisfied with my L1 bags. You can never have too much ETH, SOL, DOT, LUNA etc.. but got to venture out once they packed enough.

Hopefully will join you guys with Strong soon but it will be even better if I can catch another node while it's still cheap so the hunt is on.

For NFTs, Star Atlas ships can now be staked and you get rewarded in ATLAS tokens everyday. ROI is around 7 months for most of the ships that I've seen so it might be worth building a small fleet :lol:

Star Atlas been on my radar for a minute. Hope the game really releases. If you like space games, check out Star Citizen, until this day, I haven't played a game like it.

Presearch nodes are still underrated bros, don't good sleep

as this year comes to a close, I just wanted to say thank you!

idk how we got here but I appreciate all of you guys. the collective effort to get everyone's pockets fatter is so refreshing. I tried to start this crypto journey in 2012 but didn't fully understand what it was until the past few years and learning from yall really changed my life (for the good and bad :lol:) Anything I can do to help ya'll already know im in it. We changing lives out here.

Happy New Years NT crypto fam. We need to form a niketalk DAO for all sneakerheads and like minded crypto enthusiasts.

:smokin
💯 feel this way. I appreciate everyone that dropped knowledge in here over the past couple of years, too many of y’all to shoutout. I did an Annual Review exercise with Notion that I learned through YouTube and it just gave me so much perspective and reminded me to be grateful within the journey.

Whether it’s crypto alone, NFTs, nodes, DAO, or anything else related it’s easy to feel FOMO at times when you go down the rabbit hole in the space. However, when I’m reminded to step back I truly see how we’re pretty early compared to a huge majority of folks. For NFTs specifically I seemed to tap into the child in me and have found joy in a lot of art and have been able to vibe with some dope people in other communities.

By no means am I close to “financially set” but I feel so bullish going into the New Year. For that, I have so many of y’all to thank. Before Discord, Twitter, or any other platform it was NT that put me. I’ll always remember that. Shouts to everyone here and cheers!

i started my crypto journey this year and as we close out 2021, i would like to thank you guys for ruining my brain. i've spent thousands on gas for transactions like nbd and yet i will eat two jitb tacos or bring a home lunch instead of breaking down and buying a tasty korean chicken sandwich with fries from the spot down the street. portfolio can drop 10k in a day and i'll just shrug but if i lose a $20 bill, i'll get pissed. i finally started using twitter, discord, and tg this year. i've neglected my ig account (which has been my macro pic hobby) and have basically abandoned trash fb. what are my crypto goals for 2022? financially, i have zero expectations. my goal is to keep learning. if i make money, that's fine. if i start obsessing about profits, i might as well bow out. i like what johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm said earlier this year about having conviction. the more i learn, the more i gain confidence. if i make smart plays, the money will follow, if not, then at least i learned something.

happy new years to the nt crypto fam. may your 2022 be filled with green candles and no rugs.

Man im just glad to find a new way to gamble.

But no for real this has been a wild year and I've learned more than I thought was possible. The rabbit hole runs deep, but the deeper you go the more rewarded you are. Thank you to everyone in this thread for the knowledge and support you've given. Hopefully one day I can repay the debt. NT is fambly forever.

Back
Top Bottom