Official Bitcoin Thread

you helped me a bunch with stocks but I quit too because I just simply enjoy crypto way more. There’s a lot of different directions you can take it.
Yeah my focus is gonna be on passive income/yield farming once I have my bags filled for eth, and when we get a bear I’ll buy back alts and chill. I need to get a cyberkongz and another cat though at some point. Hoping they get cut in half from here tbh.

might ape a little more time tomorrow. We’ll see. This position won’t be big at all, I think 1-5k of max risk is plenty. I’m looking to be in the middle of that range ideally.

Yeah my focus is gonna be on passive income/yield farming once I have my bags filled for eth, and when we get a bear I’ll buy back alts and chill. I need to get a cyberkongz and another cat though at some point. Hoping they get cut in half from here tbh.

might ape a little more time tomorrow. We’ll see. This position won’t be big at all, I think 1-5k of max risk is plenty. I’m looking to be in the middle of that range ideally.

that’s my main focus at the moment is passive income and then re investing that into eth and alts in the future.

I got all the eth I can afford now. I’ll buy back my alts when it cools off too.

nft is something I know nothing about, been sleep on them but I’ll get into them this winter maybe when I have a break from work.

I'm same. All my liquidity been going to crypto for last couple months. Other than a handful of stocks, can't justify it. Crypto returns > all others combined and I have most of my $ in stocks/real estate

i’m probably gonna get flamed for this but I used to want to own some rental properties but now I just don’t want to be that guy. It’s hard enough to get a house for some people I don’t want to f up the market for them even more.

i’m probably gonna get flamed for this but I used to want to own some rental properties but now I just don’t want to be that guy. It’s hard enough to get a house for some people I don’t want to f up the market for them even more.
Wouldn't say buying rentals messed up the market for people. About half of my properties I serve section 8 exclusively, other half are in lower income areas, majority of my renters are minorities. I have a single mom/battered lady and a disabled person in another. they're paying <100$ for rent/month. Most of them I bought up were in bad shape and I did full renovations

You can buy properties and do good things, and buy properties and do bad things. Buying properties in general isn't a bad thing.

Only crypto you need.
From first hand experience, this is a monster.
Already got $200 worth of ADA and BUSD airdrop just 13 hour period today. All DRIP back into the project

In talks with 2 exchanges.
Staking being work on

Hold and get paid rewards with cardano and Binanceusd
Capital appreciation.
Market low.
Team is solid (had a dev team meeting. Got to speak with them)
If you dont believe me, hold for yourself.
This is definitely still in the infancy stage even though its up about 1k %

This is not a meme stupid coin. Thank god.
Wait until those shiba inu Youtubers starts talking about it.

Not shilling. Just sharing with excitement

LONG AFFINITY.

Last edited:
Wouldn't say buying rentals messed up the market for people. About half of my properties I serve section 8 exclusively, other half are in lower income areas, majority of my renters are minorities. I have a single mom/battered lady and a disabled person in another. they're paying <100$ for rent/month. Most of them I bought up were in bad shape and I did full renovations

You can buy properties and do good things, and buy properties and do bad things. Buying properties in general isn't a bad thing.

true, I didn’t mean that as a shot at you or anything.

I know some guys who own houses who are chill too. But then I’ve rented from straight scum bags before.

true, I didn’t mean that as a shot at you or anything.

I know some guys who own houses who are chill too. But then I’ve rented from straight scum bags before.
Definitely a lot of scumbag landlords, but on the flip side there's a lot of crappy tenants. I got one guy been living there for nearly 2 years FREE, can't get him out with the COVID stuff and California tenant protections :ohwell:. 2 sides of the coin, I'm getting abused

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always felt bullish on ETH, but it's in price discovery mode now (no resistances). The ETH locked in smart contracts/staked is at all time high. EIP-1559 is working, ETH went into deflationary territory this week (more burned than produced). There's just not much in circulation, supply and demand

LONG AFFINITY !!!
Not financial advice but life changing advice.

Go to their official telegram and tell em **** face sent you. 😆

Last edited:
I’m sorry but NFTs gotta be the stupidest thing I ever heard of.
I don’t get it

it's like when people asked "why do I need a credit card when I have checks?"

its simply the next step,

the cassette player to the cd.
the floppy disk to the usb.
100 pages of mortgage papers, titles, deeds to an nft proving ownership of whatever asset.

it's like when people asked "why do I need a credit card when I have checks?"

its simply the next step,

the cassette player to the cd.
the floppy disk to the usb.
100 pages of mortgage papers, titles, deeds to an nft proving ownership of whatever asset.
But why do people buy weird drawings for thousands?

that’s my main focus at the moment is passive income and then re investing that into eth and alts in the future.

I got all the eth I can afford now. I’ll buy back my alts when it cools off too.

nft is something I know nothing about, been sleep on them but I’ll get into them this winter maybe when I have a break from work.

Just invest in a fund man if you want to be that passive - when I raise a new round I may just open to NTers

But why do people buy weird drawings for thousands?
I was you just a month ago, I didn't get it. Lots have utility now. My PFP sends me crypto weekly. 120$ in crypto last week, sent to my wallet no questions asked. Some give access to exclusive parties/clubs, some provide a coin to give them cash, share royalties, give access to a community fund to invest, give insider information, some are characters in a video game...I saw there's a NFT that gives you access to fake taxi to smash a pron star :lol:

I saw there's a NFT that gives you access to fake taxi to smash a pron star :lol:

1636005452645.gif

Back
Top Bottom