Official Bitcoin Thread

1630531492438.png

1630531528703.png

Looking like a SNKRS launch :smh
We'll be lucky to get even just 1 ticket.

Realistically, how much money or SOL do I need to even entertain the idea of trading NFTs? Is it dependent on the makers? Everything about setting up a Phantom wallet and funding it seems easy, but the barrier to entry looks like a combination of required SOL and even getting hands on whatever the drop is.

Realistically, how much money or SOL do I need to even entertain the idea of trading NFTs? Is it dependent on the makers? Everything about setting up a Phantom wallet and funding it seems easy, but the barrier to entry looks like a combination of required SOL and even getting hands on whatever the drop is.
If you’re on top of the projects and mint right away it’s been around 5 sol to get in if you can make it. I personally am just buying as much sol as I can and when this bubble bursts I’ll grab the NFT’s I like hopefully at lows.

If you’re on top of the projects and mint right away it’s been around 5 sol to get in if you can make it. I personally am just buying as much sol as I can and when this bubble bursts I’ll grab the NFT’s I like hopefully at lows.
Dope info thank you. So you're not trying to flip NFTs like so many others are?

So who still big on ltc? :lol:

Any person doing their due diligence or paying attention should of switched their LTC to any other project months ago or last year :lol: . Unless your crazy underwater but even still you would of made it all back THEN some.

Any person doing their due diligence or paying attention should of switched their LTC to any other project months ago or last year :lol: . Unless your crazy underwater but even still you would of made it all back THEN some.
that was the first thing i swapped when we dumped earlier. i hated to do it. i’ve taken that money and took it way higher than my initial investment, if i left it in LTC i would still be super red. it was a good lesson in opportunity cost. i still have the option of buying back in right now but i’m not even considering that.

that was the first thing i swapped when we dumped earlier. i hated to do it. i’ve taken that money and took it way higher than my initial investment, if i left it in LTC i would still be super red. it was a good lesson in opportunity cost. i still have the option of buying back in right now but i’m not even considering that.

Facts. LTC aint a strong project at all and that Silver to Bitcoin's gold narrative is dead :lol: . Very good lesson in opportunity cost.

Dope info thank you. So you're not trying to flip NFTs like so many others are?
Like JRS said if you're there for the drop then the mint is around 5 SOL sometimes 3. But on the secondary market it'll cost you more. You can check floor prices here.

I'm flipping some and holding some.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm that's crazy :smh:.

Saw this
Parachute.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom