Official Bitcoin Thread

ha! i’m not totally gambling on **** coins. most of the vets in here stress finding coins with utility so i do my best to look for those. surprisingly, my best performer recently is VXV. more than 5x in the past 90 days. new ATH today. total supply is only 50 million and it’s not listed on any big CEX yet. i’m only in fairly recently and my biggest buys are at $1.60 and $1.90.
4399C8D5-BEB5-472C-9442-1D9EC648C3AB.jpeg

ha! i’m not totally gambling on **** coins. most of the vets in here stress finding coins with utility so i do my best to look for those. surprisingly, my best performer recently is VXV. more than 5x in the past 90 days. new ATH today. total supply is only 50 million and it’s not listed on any big CEX yet. i’m only in fairly recently and my biggest buys are at $1.60 and $1.90.

it was kind of a feed off the homies energy type deal… good thing is I covered my losses with fundamentals coins. Other bros in the group chat aped into all **** coins and are still rekt.

I lurk in this thread a lot but don’t post usually. Glad to see SOL getting some attention in here. My top alt this by far . Loaded up at $32 and will be hodling for a long time . What’s everyone’s top 3 alts holdings?? BTC and eth don’t count lol.

SOL
LINK
MATIC

Just entered the crypto space this past January and learned a lot (took a month to learn how to maneuver Defi) but I got it down and confident I will soar in 2025. This run is more so a test/pre game for me.

anyone in the same boat ??
yes same boat and i trying to understand how it really works , it is easy to buy and exchange but not yet tried to cash out any and i'm wondering how is the procedure. From what i can see it seems not so smooth to get back real money without being hit by big fee or lost.

maybe the chart dudes like pdino pdino can give you a prediction but BTC closed out the month over 47k up from 41k so at this point, it’s probably smarter to DCA than time a dip.

guys like johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm can probably guide you better.

im glad you held after our conversation. Didn’t need you blaming me for missing out on gains lol
luna… not to sure why I didn’t cop a big bag at $5 when we had the 3 month bear market:smh: damn thing 7x right front of me.
shoutout to whoever it was in here that had a big bag. That got me intrigued and the do Kwon episode of the FYI podcast put me over.
JRS saying he wanted to buy some BTC for 240$ in 2015.

"Oh wells" :stoneface:
bruh I ******* suck. I’ve been aware of bitcoin since it went from 250-1000-250 and never bought any. I was too busy being a ******* pothead after college that I missed this opportunity. Then I even fought fap on this when it resurfaced in 2017 at $750 before finally jumping in on eth at like $80 or $120

Don’t feel bad man. My boy sold several hundred eth and like 10 btc years ago and cashed out like 60k.

he says he wakes up having nightmares still. :lol:

we say you can’t get down about it because you don’t know what’s going to happen but I still feel bad for him. Now he’s 💎🙌

I'm loving all these NFT avatars :lol:
Man, I'm trying not to get attached.

Good job in winning that polar bear, JRS. The floor for them looks to be around 20 SOL :pimp:

this yield farming strategy for KSM is some next level **** though. Makes me want to get on the network

That is a crazy strategy :lol:

Good time to research DOT and KSM while it's still relatively quiet.
It's easy too because all the big DOT projects have a KSM version and those have started launching and have bonded to Kusama as parachains.

Polkadot > Kusama
Acala > Karura
Astar Network > Shiden Network
Moonbeam > Moonriver

List goes on.
I would follow the parachain launches on KSM closely because when DOT has them, it might be too late.
DOT will have the parachains with the bugs and issues ironed out from KSM and will become the VIP chain while KSM will become the standard chain basically.

D Double D Double that’s a good get w the phantom cap. That’s gonna be well over floor. Way over. Floor 50 right now.

Was waiting for a rarity chart but your right. Floor has dropped a bit but after seeing the price hike for Degen Apes and Star Atlas posters, this should be good.

yes. hopefully this run puts my portfolio in a position to ape in with size during a downturn. i started in april and if i still had the coins i bought close to their ATHs, i would probably be barely in profit. didn’t help that hawaii can only buy from a handful of CEXs.

near the bottom, i started swapping for low market cap gambles and after starting from about 50% down, i have now more than doubled what i put in. hopefully one of my coins pops off. if not, i’ll just ride this **** down to nothing and give up on crypto :lol:

Man, don't do it. :lol:
My biggest regret was leaving crypto after getting wrecked in 2018.
Even sticking to the basics of DCA'ing into BTC and ETH is better than nothing.

My banks slashed interest rates from one of my accounts again last week and that just reaffirmed that I'm in this space for good. Even if it's just keeping money in Celsius. It's better than nothing.

im glad you held after our conversation. Didn’t need you blaming me for missing out on gains lol
shoutout to whoever it was in here that had a big bag. That got me intrigued and the do Kwon episode of the FYI podcast put me over.
bruh I ****ing suck. I’ve been aware of bitcoin since it went from 250-1000-250 and never bought any. I was too busy being a ****ing pothead after college that I missed this opportunity. Then I even fought fap on this when it resurfaced in 2017 at $750 before finally jumping in on eth at like $80 or $120

We all have these stories. It's like a rite of passage at this point. :lol:
Even recently, I didn't sell my air dropped 9 ICP when it was worth $500 each. :smh:
Team and VC's dumped their tokens to oblivion and now no one trusts the project.

Losing it all in 2018 is what makes us OGs 😂 I got lucky and bailed out to finish down a couple of grand on the year thanks to airdrop from MFT that I won that gave me 150k tokens. Sold that **** as fast as I could when Binance listed and now idk if that scam is even around 😂

yes same boat and i trying to understand how it really works , it is easy to buy and exchange but not yet tried to cash out any and i'm wondering how is the procedure. From what i can see it seems not so smooth to get back real money without being hit by big fee or lost.

I got a CRO visa debit to allow me to spend my crypto in the real world while earning 2.5% in CRO per purchase. It’s a nice ruby red metal card too.

I’ve found that to be the easiest way to spend your crypto with out to much headache. If you do a fiat off ramp, you should cash out no more than 10k to avoid being flagged.

Vacationed in Portugal a few years ago and it's a beautiful place and more affordable than where I am now. I actually thought about moving there after the visit and with this news, I might make it happen :nerd:. Just need to get to about half my income in staking/earning interest per year...

Vacationed in Portugal a few years ago and it's a beautiful place and more affordable than where I am now. I actually thought about moving there after the visit and with this news, I might make it happen :nerd:. Just need to get to about half my income in staking/earning interest per year...

I’ve heard the same man. I’m thinking about going there this winter to check it out. Wouldn’t be a bad spot to go. No taxes and universal healthcare. My boy said sintra is a cool spot and they actually like Americans. :lol:

I got the same plan. I’m trying to build my account up fast as I can to live off the interest.

Back
Top Bottom