Official Bitcoin Thread

I Need A ****in Bear Like Yesterday :angry:

Feels Weird Saying/Feeling This As A Grown *** Man :lol:

1630454998302.gif

Someone break down this NFT buying process. Share the love.
Follow this to get set up for Solana:

Then just find a project you like. It's really simple. Once the mint is live you just click a few buttons and cross your fingers that you made it in time. Hype is at an all time high so you'll need to harness your experience from copping sneakers online :lol:.

If you wanna buy aftermarket, check here:

https://solanart.io - Premier marketplace as of now. Limited, curated projects but most of the heavy hitters (SolBears getting listed tomorrow).

https://digitaleyes.market - Just launched on like Saturday. Very basic, alpha software, still adding features. Open marketplace so anyone can list an NFT for sale. People can list fakes so only go after stuff that says "Verifeyed".

https://market.solanamonkey.business - In-house marketplace for Solana Monkey Business.

https://solsea.io - Launching in 2 days. The OpenSea of Solana?

Market update (haven't done in awhile):
Total market cap ~2.1T, Bitcoin dominance: 42.5%
That BTC dominance continues to trend down, and I think is a good sign for decoupling of the alt market from BTC.

BTC: Continues to bounce around from our support of: ~46.3k to Resistance ~50k (49.7k), neither is breaking. IF support is broken, next support level is ~42.5k, and I do think that's solid, I would back up the truck there to BUY with expectations it'll rebound. IF we break resistance, we'll head up to next resistance point at about ~53k.

September is a historically bad crypto month.

Unfortunately, I'm seeing us this week continuing bouncing around those support/resistance levels. Possibly next week to ramp up.

SOL: Sell wall >130$, there's still resistance setup there. We'll get back up there, but passing that 130$+ resistance is going to take a big effort. I reckon we'll rest up <130$ for a bit.

$sq is building a decentralized exchange unit called TBD

Edit: and crypto hardware
Need to see more info on what they’re doing honestly. Because at the moment, there’s no moat. If they can solve the kyc/aml fiat on ramp issues then they might have something, otherwise, they’re just trailing what’s already been developed.

I lurk in this thread a lot but don’t post usually. Glad to see SOL getting some attention in here. My top alt this by far . Loaded up at $32 and will be hodling for a long time . What’s everyone’s top 3 alts holdings?? BTC and eth don’t count lol.

SOL
LINK
MATIC

Just entered the crypto space this past January and learned a lot (took a month to learn how to maneuver Defi) but I got it down and confident I will soar in 2025. This run is more so a test/pre game for me.

anyone in the same boat ??

anyone in the same boat ??
yes. hopefully this run puts my portfolio in a position to ape in with size during a downturn. i started in april and if i still had the coins i bought close to their ATHs, i would probably be barely in profit. didn’t help that hawaii can only buy from a handful of CEXs.

near the bottom, i started swapping for low market cap gambles and after starting from about 50% down, i have now more than doubled what i put in. hopefully one of my coins pops off. if not, i’ll just ride this **** down to nothing and give up on crypto :lol:

yes. hopefully this run puts my portfolio in a position to ape in with size during a downturn. i started in april and if i still had the coins i bought close to their ATHs, i would probably be barely in profit. didn’t help that hawaii can only buy from a handful of CEXs.

near the bottom, i started swapping for low market cap gambles and after starting from about 50% down, i have now more than doubled what i put in. hopefully one of my coins pops off. if not, i’ll just ride this **** down to nothing and give up on crypto :lol:
😂 good for you man , glad you rebound. Use a VPN to get into where not allowed. Just make sure to log out after done using it.

I can relate to gambling on those low caps though… me and a few of my boys are in group chat and allput some bread into some ultra low cap meme coins back when we had a shhh coin szn and got REKT. Lost about 3k fooling with that. Those tokens are super volatile…

Back
Top Bottom