Official Bitcoin Thread

i wonder what the max circulating supply of bitcoin really would be after you subtract all the lost/irretrievable coins and the bitcoin dust floating around in wallets.

real talk.

ETH up 18% 7Day, but for some reason I want more( and this is my 2nd biggest bag)....i need to chill and be content. sometimes gotta take a step back and not chase $$$.

I'll give it about 48hrs. 8)

why these sentiments?

and can someone explain whats going on with ripple in layman’s terms

Last edited:
Estimates say 20% of the 18.5M btc in circulation
BTC #veryRARE
i wonder how many people in the general public understand that?
i gotta jump in at some point. all i have is dust rn.

ETH going to 10k is pretty much a given. too bad it sounds too safe to just double my money. i'm so greedy - hopefully i don't chase my tail too long and miss that boat :lol:

Last edited:
17335AE7-DF8F-4412-98C5-B58F25FE3DBA.png

SOL just keeps rising. Should I jump in now or wait a bit in hopes that it dips a little?

If bull trend holds SOL will go to 200 - 250 in the short term.

But personally i would buy some now and then set orders all the way down to $100 in anticipation of a correction.

If bull trend holds SOL will go to 200 - 250 in the short term.

But personally i would buy some now and then set orders all the way down to $100 in anticipation of a correction.
We had a nice pull back to the 103s, y’all gotta be on top of pull backs in high beta assets breaking out. Also have the Livermore Rule in effect—an asset that breaks $100 for the first time usually keeps running for an extended period of time. Plus solana has a history so far of pumping for 3 months after breaking out. That looked like the shakeout before 150-200. I’ve been adding from the 71s all the way up to 128 just to get to the core size I want. At this point, if you like the potential and not just the numbers going higher, you can buy a little that you’re comfortable seeing cut in half and Dca weekly.

SOL is different man … so glad I didn’t sleep on that one.

anyone investing in projects within the sol ecosystem ?
Been looking at raydium

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom