Official Bitcoin Thread

Losing it all in 2018 is what makes us OGs 😂 I got lucky and bailed out to finish down a couple of grand on the year thanks to airdrop from MFT that I won that gave me 150k tokens. Sold that **** as fast as I could when Binance listed and now idk if that scam is even around 😂
I diamond handed to the bottom and lost 90%, hard lesson learned, never again.
I lurk in this thread a lot but don’t post usually. Glad to see SOL getting some attention in here. My top alt this by far . Loaded up at $32 and will be hodling for a long time . What’s everyone’s top 3 alts holdings?? BTC and eth don’t count lol.
Here's the squad on my roster:
ETH my #1 at ~40% - holding on FTX (first 10k of assets 8%, 5% after 10k)
Sol my #2 at ~20% (6.5% staking on kraken, 1 click stake/unstake)
Dot my #3 ~8% (12% staking on kraken, 1 click stake/unstake)
Cosmos -5% (Staked on binance, automatically staked 8%)
ADA- 5% (On kraken, 4-6% 1 click stake/unstake)
Link- 3% (on celsius 3.2%. Link a slow mover, but consistent gains)
Algorand - 2% (auto staked on binance ~8%, kind of a lottery pick)
Matic - 2% (on celsius 10.5%, I might be alone on MATIC island, but it's a legit project. I got 1k matic on there and it earns 2 MATIC/week, compounding)
Remainder % in my crypto passive income plays, masternode/mining etc.

My strategy is layer 1s. NFT, Defi, games, etc. projects on these layer 1 protocols may come and go (some may not work out, some might get beat by superior competition) but the thing that will remain will be these top protocols. Will axie infinity (game) still be top 100 next year? I have no idea, but I know for damn sure ETH will be there.

Last edited:
I just need DOGE to do a final and improbable run up for me. I want to get somewhere between 50-75% of my position out and that be a 10x play.

I can say confidently that Ethereum has an impenetrable moat for defi. The network effects are there, the devs and communities aren’t migrating despite gas costs. But do they have that same moat for nft’s? I’m going to say no. The rise in gas costs is the direct result of NFTs and people maxing out their gas to mint as quickly as possible.

Yeah, solana doesn’t have the community developed yet or the hit projects, but they have the infrastructure to make NFTs more affordable for creators and investors. If you’re a creator, do you mint on eth or solana if you’re looking to maximize your margins? I’d watch for projects like art blocks to start expanding their offerings, we see defi protocols going multi chain, wouldn’t it make sense to nft projects do the same?

I think solana has a major opportunity but I want to see it be creative and not release just copy pastas. If they can get some good projects that provide a utility beyond Just owning a jpeg, you’re looking at the 3rd biggest protocol in the world

I really like that Solarians are giving holders revenue sharing. That’s a step in the right direction to take things to the next level.

Crazy launch for Star Atlas. Everything broke

My original order wouldn't go through on Raydium and would've been 5x more than what I eventually got :smh:
Only a 3x right now :smh:
Congrats. Is it open for regular trading or just whitelisting lottery stuff?

It's on FTX and Raydium now.
I didn't win the lottery so had to go in at launch.

I'm so mad, could've been up a lot more but oh well. Should do well long term.
Bro if you won the lottery for POLIS you’re sitting on a mountain of cash. There’s def going to be selling so I’ll be watching these two for entries.

That lottery was Mega Millions level odds :lol:. Hindsight is 20/20 but I should've just said **** these lottery tix and saved my USDC for when the pools went live.

Crazy returns though. Lottery price for POLIS was 14 cents. It's $7 as of right now.

Bro if you won the lottery for POLIS you’re sitting on a mountain of cash. There’s def going to be selling so I’ll be watching these two for entries.

1630592562355.png

Yea It peaked over 100x and is around 50x right now for the lottery winners for both ATLAS and POLIS. I think most ticket winners have dumped by now
Only had 15 tickets so didn't stand a chance with the lottery.

I got a decent entry but my failed transaction was nearer to the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom