Official Bitcoin Thread

Have an exit strategy and stick to it!
Some popular ones:
-Take out what you put in and ride your winnings
-Take out certain %s as you hit milestones (ex. Btc 80k, take 10%, 90k take 10% etc.)

Ive felt the 90% drop before, don't make that mistake. Take some profits, get back in later if you want to invest in crypto.

A 30% correction or a 50% crash, sure. I dont think the institutional investors of today would allow a 90% drop. Those days might be over.

Alts though, yea those gains can be wiped fast.

A 30% correction or a 50% crash, sure. I dont think the institutional investors of today would allow a 90% drop. Those days might be over.

Alts though, yea those gains can be wiped fast.
I agree, we probably won’t crash as much as the past, my target is 65%. Institutions have $ to protect too though, they’re not diamond-handing to the bottom

Among top L1s, new ATHs post-crash for ADA, LUNA, SOL thus far.

DOT next?
ATOM pumping now. DOT has been quiet, but did double off the lows. I’m debating on exiting or trimming my AAVE position to just lock up a SOL position again. Bleh. Rather be a buyer on a pull back.

I've been looking into Solana NFTs since those Degenerate Apes went crazy. Bold Badgers and Kaiju Cards caught my eye but they keep delaying the drops :lol:.

Also Star Atlas IEO/IDO on FTX, Raydium, and a BSC dex from August 26th - September 1st.

Going to try and do my best to get in via Raydium but it's looking pretty bleak.
It'll be hard to get a ticket so I'll probably try to ape in at launch.

DOT next?

They just announced another 5 Parachain auction for Kusama which is why DOT and KSM went up a little bit. I'm still loading up on DOT because what ever is happening on Kusama is going to happen on DOT and the 5 parachains that were in the first auctions are running smoothly.

DOT still far from ATH so it's still a good buy IMO.

You’re seeing the smart contracts announcement pump coinciding with a broader L1 pump. I’d be trimming into strength and leaving a piece if i actually like it for fundamental reasons. But end of the day, sol, dot, atom, Luna are head and shoulders better than cardano and will be rerated to reflect that in the future. Ada is just this cycle’s xrp.

DOT next?
I think DOT is due soon, book it.

You’re seeing the smart contracts announcement pump coinciding with a broader L1 pump. I’d be trimming into strength and leaving a piece if i actually like it for fundamental reasons. But end of the day, sol, dot, atom, Luna are head and shoulders better than cardano and will be rerated to reflect that in the future. Ada is just this cycle’s xrp.
I agree, but can't underestimate the power of community.. See Doge for reference

2.1T global market cap, BTC dominance at 43.8%. Money flowing into the market, and specifically into ALTS. Mini-alt season?! Big $ to be made fellas!

I’m looking for BTC to go up and hang around 48k, looks like we’re establishing support here. If we can get up to 48k, we’ll see golden cross few weeks after that. The death cross came to fruition, and we saw Lows after. I’m going with a tentative liftoff in November.
Hit my marker from yesterdays post, we're on track for bull run here :nerd:

DEFI hitting ATH's (again). All you need to do is see AAVE TVL, this will give you a tell of the market...

2021-08-20 09_46_32-Aave – Open Source DeFi Protocol.png

Anyone have any tips for swapping out my RSR and TWT in Trust wallet? I know I can swap to Binance, but my account has been pending for months now. So confusing

Going to try and do my best to get in via Raydium but it's looking pretty bleak.
It'll be hard to get a ticket so I'll probably try to ape in at launch.

They just announced another 5 Parachain auction for Kusama which is why DOT and KSM went up a little bit. I'm still loading up on DOT because what ever is happening on Kusama is going to happen on DOT and the 5 parachains that were in the first auctions are running smoothly.

DOT still far from ATH so it's still a good buy IMO.
Agreed re: DOT. I've been buying more of it than anything else since the May crash. I was happy just to get some more sub-$30 but getting some in the teens? :pimp:. Parachain auctions are really ingenious imo.

I stake all of my RAY so I'll be getting a handful of tickets for the Star Atlas IDO but I'm not confident in pulling any winners :lol:. I'm sure the whales are gonna come out to play.

I think DOT is due soon, book it.

I agree, but can't underestimate the power of community.. See Doge for reference

2.1T global market cap, BTC dominance at 43.8%. Money flowing into the market, and specifically into ALTS. Mini-alt season?! Big $ to be made fellas!
BTC dominance decreasing while BTC is in an uptrend isn't something you typically see. Not sure what to make of it tbh :lol:.

Bitcoin making it past 48K :pimp:

Glad I tossed more money at it when it dipped to around 44K earlier in the week. Tempted to see if it'll dip again next week before I buy more, or if I'm playing myself.

Back
Top Bottom