Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

Originally Posted by dland24

So I have a serious question. So Cam's father supposedly negotiated with schools for Cam's services right? So are we supposed to believe that he settled on Auburn and didnt take money?
get over it already

So I have a serious question. So Cam's father supposedly negotiated with schools for Cam's services right? So are we supposed to believe that he settled on Auburn and didnt take money?
get over it already

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Tony Harris

Originally Posted by Tony Harris

THE STATE OF ALABAMA HAS HOISTED THE LAST TWO HEISMAN TROPHIES AND BCS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

there has never been a National title game like the one Fairley played.

all season he has been the best player on defense. today, he was clearly the best player in college. period.

Fairley > Suh & McCoy
Yessir, dude was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 tonight

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

there has never been a National title game like the one Fairley played.

all season he has been the best player on defense. today, he was clearly the best player in college. period.

Fairley > Suh & McCoy
Yessir, dude was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 tonight

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

get over it already
Should I direct this question to the college football thread?  Because I was seriously asking.  Im not the biggest college football fan, so I dont follow it as closely as I do other sports.

Fairley is a beast. Can he have the same immediate impact that Suh had for the Lions if the Panthers draft him?

Fairley is a beast. Can he have the same immediate impact that Suh had for the Lions if the Panthers draft him?

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

get over it already
Should I direct this question to the college football thread?  Because I was seriously asking.  Im not the biggest college football fan, so I dont follow it as closely as I do other sports.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

5 in a row for the SEC 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FLA

LSU

FLA

BAMA

AUBURN

NICE!!!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Who's going to win it next year? LSU, TENN (
roll.gif
), BAMA again?
Gators
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We winning it next year,mark my words
pimp.gif
I'm hoping you right, but only if Jonathan leaves town. Our D will be nasty next season. Just need a QB to run the O.

YES SIR!!!
pimp.gif
  .. Reed will be ready with Weis at OC .. and the fresh Jeff Driskell will be a problem!

Back
Top Bottom