Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

Originally Posted by Tony Harris

Originally Posted by Tony Harris

THE STATE OF ALABAMA HAS HOISTED THE LAST TWO HEISMAN TROPHIES AND BCS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Noskey

I'm so %$#@%$+ pissed off right now. Unbelievable job by our defense to %!%% us over when we need them the most
mad.gif
The offense @%*%%+ ya'll over, not the defense

Yep, the unstoppable was stopped tonight. Oregon needs to get their lines in the weight room this summer, cause LSU is gonna be doing similar things to start next season.

Oregon's D played about as well as you could ask.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Noskey

I'm so %$#@%$+ pissed off right now. Unbelievable job by our defense to %!%% us over when we need them the most
mad.gif
The offense @%*%%+ ya'll over, not the defense

Yep, the unstoppable was stopped tonight. Oregon needs to get their lines in the weight room this summer, cause LSU is gonna be doing similar things to start next season.

Oregon's D played about as well as you could ask.

there has never been a National title game like the one Fairley played.

all season he has been the best player on defense. today, he was clearly the best player in college. period.

Fairley > Suh & McCoy

So I have a serious question. So Cam's father supposedly negotiated with schools for Cam's services right? So are we supposed to believe that he settled on Auburn and didnt take money?

So I have a serious question. So Cam's father supposedly negotiated with schools for Cam's services right? So are we supposed to believe that he settled on Auburn and didnt take money?

there has never been a National title game like the one Fairley played.

all season he has been the best player on defense. today, he was clearly the best player in college. period.

Fairley > Suh & McCoy

Back
Top Bottom