Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

Hang in there, Oregon fans, this championship will be yours in 2 years

laugh.gif
at Darron Thomas all happy on the sideline picking his nose and !%*%

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by Noskey

I'm so %$#@%$+ pissed off right now. Unbelievable job by our defense to %!%% us over when we need them the most
mad.gif
Doesn't help that they couldn't punch it in in the red zone. That goal line stand by Auburn was mighty fine.

I'm numb from anger right now. I cant really put together coheratnt thoughts. I'll be back to vent about that %%%%+*%+ you touched on later.

Hang in there, Oregon fans, this championship will be yours in 2 years

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by Noskey

I'm so %$#@%$+ pissed off right now. Unbelievable job by our defense to %!%% us over when we need them the most
mad.gif
Doesn't help that they couldn't punch it in in the red zone. That goal line stand by Auburn was mighty fine.

I'm numb from anger right now. I cant really put together coheratnt thoughts. I'll be back to vent about that %%%%+*%+ you touched on later.

But really though, do ya think the NCAA rules infractions committee is already typing up the rough draft on revoking this national title?

It'll save them time in the near future.

But really though, do ya think the NCAA rules infractions committee is already typing up the rough draft on revoking this national title?

It'll save them time in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom