Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

5 in a row for the SEC 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FLA

LSU

FLA

BAMA

AUBURN

NICE!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oregon didn't open it soon enough. But Auburn's D-line just dominated Oregon's O-line it was almost sad

Props to both teams on a good season, and Auburn for winning the title

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Who was that on Oregon congratulating an Auburn player and smiling like they won?
laugh.gif

you mean darron thomas congratulating cam newton?

real 5am? for sers?

in other news, haha at cam newton smacking that reporters hand away

Oregon didn't open it soon enough. But Auburn's D-line just dominated Oregon's O-line it was almost sad

Props to both teams on a good season, and Auburn for winning the title

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Who was that on Oregon congratulating an Auburn player and smiling like they won?
laugh.gif

you mean darron thomas congratulating cam newton?

real 5am? for sers?

in other news, haha at cam newton smacking that reporters hand away

I just can't get into college football without a playoff system. That and waiting so long for a title game, just doesn't have "that feel" to it like the Super Bowl does or other championship games

I'm so %$#@%$+ pissed off right now. Unbelievable job by our defense to %!%% us over when we need them the most
mad.gif

I just can't get into college football without a playoff system. That and waiting so long for a title game, just doesn't have "that feel" to it like the Super Bowl does or other championship games

5 in a row for the SEC 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FLA

LSU

FLA

BAMA

AUBURN

NICE!!!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Who's going to win it next year? LSU, TENN (
roll.gif
), BAMA again?

5 in a row for the SEC 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FLA

LSU

FLA

BAMA

AUBURN

NICE!!!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Who's going to win it next year? LSU, TENN (
roll.gif
), BAMA again?

I'm so %$#@%$+ pissed off right now. Unbelievable job by our defense to %!%% us over when we need them the most
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

mad.gif
Doesn't help that they couldn't punch it in in the red zone. That goal line stand by Auburn was mighty fine.

Originally Posted by Noskey

mad.gif
Doesn't help that they couldn't punch it in in the red zone. That goal line stand by Auburn was mighty fine.

Back
Top Bottom