Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Noskey

I'm so %$#@%$+ pissed off right now. Unbelievable job by our defense to %!%% us over when we need them the most
mad.gif
The offense @%*%%+ ya'll over, not the defense
THIS!

Now if the Big East and a non-AQ team can make the national championship we can clear college football out

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

sec fans
roll.gif
roll.gif

you clowns happy your rival one tonight?

makes zero sense
Yeah when they said 5 in a row for the SEC it really upset me
I couldn't even root for Oregon, how the hell do you root for your arch rival?

School Pride> Conference Pride

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

sec fans
roll.gif
roll.gif

you clowns happy your rival one tonight?

makes zero sense
Yeah when they said 5 in a row for the SEC it really upset me
I couldn't even root for Oregon, how the hell do you root for your arch rival?

School Pride> Conference Pride

Now if the Big East and a non-AQ team can make the national championship we can clear college football out

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I'm so %$#@%$+ pissed off right now. Unbelievable job by our defense to %!%% us over when we need them the most
mad.gif

Yep, the unstoppable was stopped tonight. Oregon needs to get their lines in the weight room this summer, cause LSU is gonna be doing similar things to start next season.

Oregon's D played about as well as you could ask.

Until the last drive. I was expecting Fairley and Co. to wreck the O line and ruin the gameplan. All the D had to do was NOT let Auburn run 50 yards in 2 plays, and we could have salvaged an overtime. But NOPE.... those #@+$@#! scrubs (- Matthews) let Dyer !%#% em in the @$# twice in a row. If Boyett had any semblance of skill, we'd have not let Auburn score as easily on their 1st TD.

The offense was a let down, no doubt. I put that on Kelly. He was calling the same plays over and over that werent working, trying to force it and get LaMichael his. It backfired, and we left... I dunno, 21 points potentially on the field. Thomas was utilized as much as he could, and after the 1st quarter he got us within striking distance, only for terrible play calling to ruin a drive.

Yes, the D outperformed anyones expectations, but in the end the loss is on them. You cannot let up that kind of final drive to the opponent and expect to not get the blame.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

mad.gif

Yep, the unstoppable was stopped tonight. Oregon needs to get their lines in the weight room this summer, cause LSU is gonna be doing similar things to start next season.

Oregon's D played about as well as you could ask.

Until the last drive. I was expecting Fairley and Co. to wreck the O line and ruin the gameplan. All the D had to do was NOT let Auburn run 50 yards in 2 plays, and we could have salvaged an overtime. But NOPE.... those #@+$@#! scrubs (- Matthews) let Dyer !%#% em in the @$# twice in a row. If Boyett had any semblance of skill, we'd have not let Auburn score as easily on their 1st TD.

The offense was a let down, no doubt. I put that on Kelly. He was calling the same plays over and over that werent working, trying to force it and get LaMichael his. It backfired, and we left... I dunno, 21 points potentially on the field. Thomas was utilized as much as he could, and after the 1st quarter he got us within striking distance, only for terrible play calling to ruin a drive.

Yes, the D outperformed anyones expectations, but in the end the loss is on them. You cannot let up that kind of final drive to the opponent and expect to not get the blame.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

3ce3627d263456c3738502b9eefffcee0dcf831b.jpg

And
laugh.gif
@ you Pac-10 dudes getting tight. You know damn well yall would have been talking mad stuff if Oregon would have beat Auburn tonight.

Fact is 7-0 in BCS title games...SEC OWNS college football right now.

3ce3627d263456c3738502b9eefffcee0dcf831b.jpg

And
laugh.gif
@ you Pac-10 dudes getting tight. You know damn well yall would have been talking mad stuff if Oregon would have beat Auburn tonight.

Fact is 7-0 in BCS title games...SEC OWNS college football right now.

Back
Top Bottom