Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

sec fans
roll.gif
roll.gif

you clowns happy your rival one tonight?

makes zero sense
Yeah when they said 5 in a row for the SEC it really upset me
I couldn't even root for Oregon, how the hell do you root for your arch rival?

School Pride> Conference Pride
I agree. I don't believe in that Conference Pride bs. I will never cheer for Auburn or any other of our rivals. It sicking to see all these people on facebook saying that Alabama now has 2 national champions and crap. What is Auburn winning it going to do Alabama or any other team in the SEC???

Cam must have popped some X or something, dude looks gone
laugh.gif

And Nos, yall avg. 50 pts a game and scored 19....NINETEEN!!! The Auburn D (Fairley in particular dominated this game). It shouldn't have even been as close as it was.

Casey Matthews is going to be a beast just like his brother.

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

sec fans
roll.gif
roll.gif

you clowns happy your rival one tonight?

makes zero sense
Yeah when they said 5 in a row for the SEC it really upset me
I couldn't even root for Oregon, how the hell do you root for your arch rival?

School Pride> Conference Pride
I agree. I don't believe in that Conference Pride bs. I will never cheer for Auburn or any other of our rivals. It sicking to see all these people on facebook saying that Alabama now has 2 national champions and crap. What is Auburn winning it going to do Alabama or any other team in the SEC???

Cam must have popped some X or something, dude looks gone
laugh.gif

And Nos, yall avg. 50 pts a game and scored 19....NINETEEN!!! The Auburn D (Fairley in particular dominated this game). It shouldn't have even been as close as it was.

Casey Matthews is going to be a beast just like his brother.

totally agree with chester. SEC fans like you are the worst. 5 in a row my @!$^ those dudes whooped your @$! this year. You wouldn't find me rooting for OU any day.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

there has never been a National title game like the one Fairley played.

all season he has been the best player on defense. today, he was clearly the best player in college. period.

Fairley > Suh & McCoy

Anyway, the way Suh demolished the Texas Oline in last years Big XII Championship game is still the most dominating performance by a DT I have ever seen.  Fairley was disruptive, Suh was tossing Olinemen like rag dolls.
I agree. Suh looked like he was playing in high school again. 

totally agree with chester. SEC fans like you are the worst. 5 in a row my @!$^ those dudes whooped your @$! this year. You wouldn't find me rooting for OU any day.

Back
Top Bottom