Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Is this Authentic? Im not an expert with Adidas, not sure how to determind real from fakes on those. This is off craigslist, a local guy. Nice jersey, NBA Finals from 2009.

legit swingman, its from the year after they won it. they wore it on opening night with the patch.

looks like a kids jersey tho...

legit swingman, its from the year after they won it. they wore it on opening night with the patch.

looks like a kids jersey tho...
Okay gotcha. Thanks man. Its a Large. Not sure if its kids Large or not lol If its swingman i'll pass, im looking for authentic jerseys

i dont see EPS being able to replicate those christmas day numbers...
If they cant do those christmas day numbers, they cant do any rev30 with mesh number because mesh material tend to wrinkle harder to work with. If they had the digital heavy stitching machine, its not that hard to do. Kiss Cut method is harder than this imo. seems they havent really look how the rev30 jerseys done. from the inside of the jersey especially
Legit check? I also found this locally. If this is real i'll be all over this.
FAKE

Last edited:

Part One of my All Star Collection. Check it out

LOL at that being a swingman. If that's what adidas is calling swingman, then you have that garbage.
they fit nice and are light. i would rather have authentic but im not paying 260-300 for one. i'm not encouriging them to continue to increase prices.

Hi, question about the Lakers Reebok Authentic jerseys from 04-05 and 05-06. Are the hang tags black or white. I have seen both for various teams and perhaps reebok changed tagging during those few years.

wassup wit da procut prices on ebay skyrocketing? all them joints is north of $400 on AVERAGE
sick.gif

even in da PRIME of da jersey era procuts were no more then ~200ish, 300 da most.

wassup wit da procut prices on ebay skyrocketing? all them joints is north of $400 on AVERAGE :x

even in da PRIME of da jersey era procuts were no more then ~200ish, 300 da most.

The prices have been horrible for a while. Maybe the 1% ran out of stuff to buy.

wassup wit da procut prices on ebay skyrocketing? all them joints is north of $400 on AVERAGE
sick.gif

The prices have been horrible for a while. Maybe the 1% ran out of stuff to buy.
i dunno bout a while, even as recent as last summer i could still get a dope procut authentic for mid 200's...

there was a flood of dope throwback procuts on ebay last week and ALL of em ended for for 450 and better...sheesh,

makes me glad i copped da ones i already have.

New Swingman pick-up this morning...

And had a different MJ UDA out, so I figured I'd take a couple pics of these 2 black pinstripes together...

Im looking for an MJ like that. Hard to find. As soon as get one ill send it in to UDto get it signed. Maybe in White ink or Gold ink. Too common in black ink.

Wondering when I was going to see a Miami birdman. My friend is a big fan and I was just asking him when he was going to get one. Bird looks like a derilect though :smh: I'm looking for that same jordan unsigned tho and the dude on eBay has a very high reserve.

Back
Top Bottom