Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Just when you think it couldn't get any worse than the jerseys....

Why those shorts? Why a different shade? Why stripes? :x

Looks like a girls varsity volleyball jersey :lol:

Da pit stains :x

^ Its getting even more ridiculous. First Tight Jersey combine with Baggy Short is weird..now tight shirt go with baggy short...?? next the short will get tighter like bicyle pants.for the sake of performance all sport will wearing same jersey.. TIGHT

^ Its getting even more ridiculous. First Tight Jersey combine with Baggy Short is weird.. now tight shirt go with baggy short...?? next the short will get tighter like bicyle pants. for the sake of performance all sport will wearing same jersey.. TIGHT

sooner or later you'll have spandex jerseys/shorts with advertising like cyclists have.. nice... wonder who came up with it, adidas or golden state.. and why would david stern agree to that?? he's so against shorts being over the knee cap, yet spandex shirt like that are okay?

sooner or later you'll have spandex jerseys/shorts with advertising like cyclists have.. nice... wonder who came up with it, adidas or golden state.. and why would david stern agree to that?? he's so against shorts being over the knee cap, yet spandex shirt like that are okay?
I think Lance Armstrong is behind all of these...

Those tight little sleeves look like they came off a damn blouse. Cue the Chappelle/Prince jokes.

^ Its getting even more ridiculous. First Tight Jersey combine with Baggy Short is weird.. now tight shirt go with baggy short...?? next the short will get tighter like bicyle pants. for the sake of performance all sport will wearing same jersey.. TIGHT

the shorts aren baggy or long, they are right at the knee cap.

hes never gonna approve the dumb nike SOD idea.

honestly the person that designed those should shoot themselves. my 4 year old sister could design something better than that...the top doesn't even match the shorts

the shorts aren baggy or long, they are right at the knee cap.

hes never gonna approve the dumb nike SOD idea.

yet he has approved the advertising logo's on the jerseys, hasnt he? wouldnt be surprising if he did approve it

the advertising isnt happening :lol:

its been said already, maybe down the line? sure but not next season like many were claiming as 100%

plus its not up to stern, the league votes.

I dont mind those shirts, i just dont like those shorts. Keep them all same color, not different color. If people really want the sleeveless jerseys, they should make them like this:

Like that but with better materials. That is cotton. Obviously Adidas uses different materials and basketball jerseys have holes on it so your skin can breath while playing sports.

I really think they should go with that style rather than a tshirt style.

Warriors will sell a limited, boxed authentic version of the sleeves jersey at its store. This according to Darren Rovell of ESPN. I would estimate $300 for this travesty of a shirt. Pretty funny that Curry's boxed jersey from 2010 STILL has not sold out on the warriors team store site. Maybe if Adidas read this thread it would sell throwback authentics and not this crap.

Last edited:
how do you do that if you don't mind me asking...
Upper Deck exclusive athletes that sign for them. You can email them and ask them for pricing on MJ or Lebron or whoever and theyll give it to you. You can choose different a few different colored pens and if MJ allows inscriptions he'll put it on there. I have the price list actually, UD emailed me a few months ago with the price list. Small items for MJ is 1000 bucks, (tickets, anything smaller than 20x24), Jersey/shoe/basketball is 1400 bucks, lithographs and game used items are 2000 bucks.

Those are just for signature, item isnt included. Lebron prices are almost half of MJ's prices.

what's sad is I have no artistic ability what so ever...my hand writing is equivalent to a 3rd grader...yet i can still design a uniform better than that. that is probably the worst jersey design i have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom