Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

I really wish Champion released the retail Bulls pinstripe authentics with triple-layered twill, like they did on the pro-cuts & gamers. Looks much better.

The jersey itself is nice, minus the sleeves but not sure if you can see in the pic but the shorts are pinstriped :x

Didn't even see that... :x

They're going to wear them 2/22 against San Antonio. Imagine if they wore their alts too. :lol:

Last edited:
How is Adidas going to have these teams wearing jerseys that aren't even jerseys?

This is shameful. I'm officially done with modern jerseys.

Last edited:
I'm so confused right now. Why is there an under armor Warriors jersey and a Miami Anderson jersey in here?

I'm so confused right now. Why is there an under armor Warriors jersey and a Miami Anderson jersey in here?

the crappy warriors is addidas's new ish & the warriors will test it..a la seahwaks have the run of the nike

the anderson is a authentic..hes on the heat now :lol:

What is a good pen to use for autographs? Anybody had any bad experiences with silver sharpie? How about white paint pens? I want to get my Pippen jersey autographed but im looking for a good white pen, permanent obviously. I'll probably stick with black but would look awesome to have a white auto on red jersey.

How is Adidas going to have these teams wearing jerseys that aren't even jerseys?

This is shameful. I'm officially done with modern jerseys.

Modern Jerseys been trash.

Soon as that rev 30 ish hit i knew it was a wrap...im strictly Mitchell & Ness &

Older authentics as far as im concerned.

DHoward is wearing this under his jersey for that shoulder injury. :smile: I could maybe see this in black otherwise the pit stains are going to be ridiculous. Looks like late 90s Euro clubwear. 

So it's actually a part of the jersey. Just seen the swing man on NBAstore.com, whoa. So damn ugly :x

Back
Top Bottom