Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

got the daniel orton in the mail today from nba auction with the intent on turning it to a durant.

i gave eps a follow up call today about my jerseys i sent to get the numbers re done and they said it would be a few more weeks. the guy said they were really backed up from Christmas. i told them i bought the Christmas jersey and described that i was concerned that the numbers has a thick stitching around them and the numbers themselves had sort of a snake type scale on them and were very minute

He said that they have come across some of these new jerseys with the heavy stitching in them and it causes thousands of tiny holes to go into the jersey. he didn't seem to be too please with the new style and said they were working on getting hem done correctly. he said he was confident they could replicate the numbers identically, but it would come at a cost. at least $150 to strip and replace. i told hm i would send it in as soon as they sent what that had of mine and he said he was looking forward to checking it out.

Last edited:
Since you are turning it into a KD, you will rocking it right? Because that jersey is nice. :nthat:

For those of you sending jerseys to EPS for strips and want to save money, it's not difficult to strip jerseys by yourself so long as you're careful and have the proper equipment.

I've done all of my strips, then sent for customization.

my Barkley trifecta for the suns. notice that the purple jersey is a 50+3 and has no NBA logo? it is also the only tag marked 1993. it would leave me to believe it was a fake, but feels identical to the others and has the inside tagging and same stitching. maybe someone and chime in that's its a fake or have another explanation?

Last edited:
Are these new issued Hardwood classic jerseys screenprinted or are the numbers stitched on? Thinking of buying one.

the barkley jersey just didn't come with an nba logo. there are lots of champion jerseys that had this issue, still legit tho.

what do you mean? ones authentic, the other is a replica.

The 2nd is the "Swingman" being sold in Europe, also the replica being sold in the US has the stars coming from each side just like the Melo Authentic posted.

It's like every year they do something different and #$%@ the ASG jerseys up for Euro!

I saw an autographed MJ jersey on ebay, very interested but very skeptical. Only 800 bucks and its an authentic #45 red jersey. It doesnt come with COA, and im not sure the jersey is real...He said he got it signed after he announced his comeback back in 1995. I'd buy it if the MJ auto is real, beats paying Upper Deck 1500 bucks.

Anyone? I can get it authenticated, but if it isnt real, i spent 800 bucks on just a jersey. If its real, this is going to be handed down to my kids when i have kids LOL

First thing I noticed, there isn't any extra length on the jersey FINALLY. Tired of that dress ****. The bottom has a tape/plastic tip which is different but kind of cool. Material is nice, mad light and thin. I'm still not a fan of the shoulders but nothing I can do about that. The collar is too big. Overall it's a nice jersey. My first All Star jersey but I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with it.

Cleannn, hopefully jrue's jersey goes on sale

Scumbag ups my rose was on the truck for delivery & was updated to delivery estimate of 2/12 WTF

Scumbag ups my rose was on the truck for delivery & was updated to delivery estimate of 2/12 WTF
hopefully that doesn't happen to me...mines supposed to be here 2/11. don't really get why it won't come saturday I don't even live that far from where mine shipped out of

Quick question: Can i dry clean a screen printed jersey? Will it ruin the screen print?

Back
Top Bottom