Official Atlanta Hawks vs. Orlando Magic Playoffs Thread: Game 6; 7:30 ATL Leads 3-2

Jamal
30t6p3b.gif
God damnit.

Only thing that stood out to me on that play was Jon Barry sounding like the damn pillsbury doughboy after Jamal hit that shot...

Only thing that stood out to me on that play was Jon Barry sounding like the damn pillsbury doughboy after Jamal hit that shot...

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

i know i say it all the time, but when in the world is howard going to get serious and stop laughing about every damn thing, i mean it could be game 7 with his shot left to win the game and he is still going to be laughing.  please get him to the lakers so kobe can get him serious
What are you even talking about?
He got called for a tech five minutes AFTER the play, he laughed because it was so ridiculous, should he get mad and run at the refs complaining?

People REALLY need to stop with this "Dwight laughs so he's never going to win" nonsense... Go look up pictures of Dwight after he got eliminated in the Finals, he sure as hell isn't laughing then. Take a look at the footage of him when they've lost recently or in the post game, he isn't laughing and smiling. It doesn't matter how much he laughs in game, he's still the most dominant defender in the league. Him laughing and smiling is just a part of his personality, that isn't going to change.

Face it, Dwight = JOKER. Yeah he wasn't laughing after her LOST, but $$*! he needs to be serious when his team needs him. I wish my surgeon or attorney would do their job laughing
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

i know i say it all the time, but when in the world is howard going to get serious and stop laughing about every damn thing, i mean it could be game 7 with his shot left to win the game and he is still going to be laughing.  please get him to the lakers so kobe can get him serious
What are you even talking about?
He got called for a tech five minutes AFTER the play, he laughed because it was so ridiculous, should he get mad and run at the refs complaining?

People REALLY need to stop with this "Dwight laughs so he's never going to win" nonsense... Go look up pictures of Dwight after he got eliminated in the Finals, he sure as hell isn't laughing then. Take a look at the footage of him when they've lost recently or in the post game, he isn't laughing and smiling. It doesn't matter how much he laughs in game, he's still the most dominant defender in the league. Him laughing and smiling is just a part of his personality, that isn't going to change.

Face it, Dwight = JOKER. Yeah he wasn't laughing after her LOST, but $$*! he needs to be serious when his team needs him. I wish my surgeon or attorney would do their job laughing
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

indifferent.gif

Awful comparison, not at all the same.
How is he not serious when his team needs him? He's demanding the ball CONSTANTLY on the court, whenever he's asking for it and doesn't get it, you always see him tell his teammates. When your teammates have been an ancient Vince Carter, Rashard Lewis, Jameer Nelson, Turk, and Ryan Anderson... AND a coach like SVG, it isn't a surprise when they just chuck 3's all day long. It wouldn't matter how serious Dwight is, the team isn't held accountable for their selfish play and Dwight can't do anything about that.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

indifferent.gif

Awful comparison, not at all the same.
How is he not serious when his team needs him? He's demanding the ball CONSTANTLY on the court, whenever he's asking for it and doesn't get it, you always see him tell his teammates. When your teammates have been an ancient Vince Carter, Rashard Lewis, Jameer Nelson, Turk, and Ryan Anderson... AND a coach like SVG, it isn't a surprise when they just chuck 3's all day long. It wouldn't matter how serious Dwight is, the team isn't held accountable for their selfish play and Dwight can't do anything about that.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So...Gil Arenas didn't play?

have fun w. that contract for the next couple of years, Orlando...
Most Magic fans would take back that trade from what I've heard, it was a panic move by Otis thinking he could reunite with Gil and suddenly heal his injuries. Making the Phoenix trade would have been a big enough shake up, that Wiz deal wasn't needed. Especially since, as far as I know, Washington had no takers for Gilbert. They could have probably made that deal over the summer.

Most Magic fans would take back that trade from what I've heard, it was a panic move by Otis thinking he could reunite with Gil and suddenly heal his injuries. Making the Phoenix trade would have been a big enough shake up, that Wiz deal wasn't needed. Especially since, as far as I know, Washington had no takers for Gilbert. They could have probably made that deal over the summer.

You'd have to think that Shard would have been a more valuable contributor than gil. If it wasnt for Otis, Gil would still be in DC. He looks awful...i know his personal life is a mess and i think that's weighing heavily on him.

You'd have to think that Shard would have been a more valuable contributor than gil. If it wasnt for Otis, Gil would still be in DC. He looks awful...i know his personal life is a mess and i think that's weighing heavily on him.

This Zaza suspension got me worried, If Collins gets in foul trouble, and Powell comes in, Dwight is gonna go for 50 tonite.

This Zaza suspension got me worried, If Collins gets in foul trouble, and Powell comes in, Dwight is gonna go for 50 tonite.

Back
Top Bottom