Official Atlanta Hawks vs. Orlando Magic Playoffs Thread: Game 6; 7:30 ATL Leads 3-2

eek.gif
 DAGGER !!

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

i know i say it all the time, but when in the world is howard going to get serious and stop laughing about every damn thing, i mean it could be game 7 with his shot left to win the game and he is still going to be laughing.  please get him to the lakers so kobe can get him serious
What are you even talking about?
He got called for a tech five minutes AFTER the play, he laughed because it was so ridiculous, should he get mad and run at the refs complaining?

People REALLY need to stop with this "Dwight laughs so he's never going to win" nonsense... Go look up pictures of Dwight after he got eliminated in the Finals, he sure as hell isn't laughing then. Take a look at the footage of him when they've lost recently or in the post game, he isn't laughing and smiling. It doesn't matter how much he laughs in game, he's still the most dominant defender in the league. Him laughing and smiling is just a part of his personality, that isn't going to change.

i know i say it all the time, but when in the world is howard going to get serious and stop laughing about every damn thing, i mean it could be game 7 with his shot left to win the game and he is still going to be laughing.  please get him to the lakers so kobe can get him serious
He got called for a tech five minutes AFTER the play, he laughed because it was so ridiculous, should he get mad and run at the refs complaining?

People REALLY need to stop with this "Dwight laughs so he's never going to win" nonsense... Go look up pictures of Dwight after he got eliminated in the Finals, he sure as hell isn't laughing then. Take a look at the footage of him when they've lost recently or in the post game, he isn't laughing and smiling. It doesn't matter how much he laughs in game, he's still the most dominant defender in the league. Him laughing and smiling is just a part of his personality, that isn't going to change.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

co-sign. Shaq was just the same

Originally Posted by Big J 33

co-sign. Shaq was just the same

Back
Top Bottom