Official Atlanta Hawks vs. Orlando Magic Playoffs Thread: Game 6; 7:30 ATL Leads 3-2

30t6p3b.gif
@ Dwight Howard & JRich

Zaza too

this the playoffs. Immature

Glad Dwight got a tech too he deserved it. Will zaza and jrich be suspend a game?

And why isn't Collins coming back in

Glad Dwight got a tech too he deserved it. Will zaza and jrich be suspend a game?

And why isn't Collins coming back in

Girl in the blue with purple bottoms was thick. I approve. Just waiting for the end of the game to get some NBA lovin.

Girl in the blue with purple bottoms was thick. I approve. Just waiting for the end of the game to get some NBA lovin.

i know i say it all the time, but when in the world is howard going to get serious and stop laughing about every damn thing, i mean it could be game 7 with his shot left to win the game and he is still going to be laughing.  please get him to the lakers so kobe can get him serious

i know i say it all the time, but when in the world is howard going to get serious and stop laughing about every damn thing, i mean it could be game 7 with his shot left to win the game and he is still going to be laughing.  please get him to the lakers so kobe can get him serious

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Im really surprised Jrich was that pissed off (even before the headbutt).

co-sign, never seen him like that. gotta watch them quiet ones....Crawford with that lucky !!#%+$$+ 3
mad.gif

hedo is a piece of +@%@

what a dumb #%% possession

he's missed dwight on two straight possessions and just cost them the game.

30t6p3b.gif

hedo is a piece of +@%@

what a dumb #%% possession

he's missed dwight on two straight possessions and just cost them the game.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Im really surprised Jrich was that pissed off (even before the headbutt).

co-sign, never seen him like that. gotta watch them quiet ones....Crawford with that lucky !!#%+$$+ 3
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom